Diana [chapter 16]

"School is fun!" you chirped as you and Shoto walked down the halls of the school together, heading to the front door of the building.

You were busy telling him about your day and how much fun you had on your first day to even notice the small smile he wore while watching you make over exaggerated hand gestures to further tell about your day. Shoto guided the two of you towards the front door where your ride, along with Natsuo and Fuyumi, where more than likely waiting.

"Oh yeah?" he hummed, pushing open the doors at the entrance and holding them open as the two of you arrived at them. He let the door shut behind the two of you as you walked down the few steps at the entrance, heading straight for the carriage you could spot Fuyumi entering.

"Yeah! And I even made a friend, her name is Momo," you nodded your head rapidly.

"Momo is a nice person. Glad you made friends," he responded, standing to the side and helping you up the stairs of the carriage.

He got in after you, shutting the door behind himself. His two other siblings were already in the carriage, waiting for it to begin moving so they could go back to the castle. Shoto's small smile had vanished before he got inside with his siblings, the stoic one he typically wore coming back onto display.

"So, how was it?" Fuyumi asked with a smile of her own when seeing your beaming face. "Did you like it?"

"It was amazing!" you chirped, beginning to explain to Natsu and Fuyumi what you told their younger brother.

"Sounds like you had fun," Natsuo chuckled.

"Yeah," you nodded your head.

"And look at that," Fuyumi hummed, "We're almost at the horrible stairs of the castle. Make sure to tell father we're back, Shoto."

"Got it," he nodded as their ride slowly came to a stop.

The door was opened by the coach a few moments later, the four of you getting out of the carriage, of course with the ladies going first. You and Fuyumi bunched up the bottoms of your dresses in your hands and began walking up the steps.

"I swear the architect who designed this place is a sadist," you heard Natsuo grumble from behind you, "Making all these steps we have to walk up without any sort of ramp that would make it easier to get up."

"What if somebody was in a wheelchair and had to go up or down these stairs?" you hummed.

Fuyumi shuddered at the thought, "It would not be fun taking that person up or down..."

You chuckled, continuing up the stairs in silence. Heaving a sigh of relief when you made it to the top, you watched Natsuo step forwards and open the door for everyone. You walked through the halls, the four of you dispersing and going your separate ways.

Shoto headed to Enji's office, and you, Natsuo, and Fuyumi headed to your rooms. When you arrived in said room, you immediately took off your corset. You then grabbed a dress that fit a bit more comfortably, making your way to the bathroom to take a bath.

You were going to call Diana, but saw she wasn't in her little room she was provided with, which was weird to you because she wasn't scheduled to clean anywhere. And so, you went off on a journey to find Diana. And you were no where near ready for the piece of information you were about to find out...

You searched through the halls, deeming that tactic useless after looking down the corridors and not finding the person you were looking for. You even ended up adding Shoto to your search for the maid when you ran into him while going down a hall.

You eventually got to the point where you had checked all rooms, that staff were automatically allowed to enter without special permission, twice. You even checked Fuyumi's room, Natsuo's room, Rei's room, and Enji's room. You didn't bother checking Touya's room because, according to Shoto, nobody was ever allowed in his older brother's room.

You were starting to loose hope.

"Did you already check that closet?" Shoto asked, pointing to a closet you had already checked. Three times.

"Yes," you nodded before getting a brilliant idea. "But we haven't checked Touya's room!"

"No," Shoto shook his head, "I already told you, nobody besides him goes in there. Well apart from the one maid that cleans his room, but even she's banned from certain parts of his room."

"Why aren't we allowed in there? The worst we could probably see is a porn magazine or fake blood on the walls," you replied, subtly leading him towards the "forbidden" room.

"I'm warning you," Shoto shook his head once again, "It's a bad idea."

"Come on," you grabbed his forearm and started dragging him to the room. You could hear the boy saying multiple prayers behind you, making you smile, a wicked one at that.

"We're so going to get killed after this," Shoto sighed when the two of you made it to the doors of Touya's room.

Shoto shut his eyes tightly before silently starting to open the door. You looked through the small crack in the door, seeing a normal room so far, and Shoto did the same which resulted in him barging into the room. The two of you walked in and low and behold...

Diana and Touya were making out.

With hearing the sound of the door opening, Diana and Touya were quick to fumble away from each other. You and Shoto stood side by side with eyes widened. You mouth hung agape, slowly turning into a smug grin.

"What's this?" you cocked an eyebrow, ignoring Shoto whose eyes started to light up and a devilish smirk spreading onto his features.

"I think it's blackmail material," Shoto chuckled evilly.

"You little runts," Touya hissed, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at the two of you, "Get out! You're not allowed in here."

"And neither is Diana, but here she is," you gestured to the maid who was currently hiding behind Touya.

"You do realize staff members and those of the royal family are not to engage in romantic affairs, correct?" Shoto asked, "Therefore, I will have to tell father...

Or this can go unsaid if you do whatever I say for the next year without questions or protest."

"No way in hell," the older of the two Todorokis barked back.

Shoto let out a sigh, staring longingly into the distance, "Guess I'll have to tell Enji about you and Diana. It's a shame, especially since Dinana needs this job to provide for her sick mother..."

"You son of a—"

"Ah, ah, ah," you stuck a finger up, moving it from side to side in a gesture that said 'stop', "It's very selfish of you, Touya Todoroki, to rip a poor woman of the money she needs to provide for her mother. That is sick of you, no pun intended."

"First off, fuck you because you and I both know that you meant to make that joke," Touya glared, "And second, why the hell are you even coming into my room. That's an invasion of privacy."

"Well we were looking for Diana since we had a task for her, but our poor small selves couldn't find her anywhere else," you answered, "So we checked here. And our guess was correct."

"Now," Shoto started to take a few steps forward, "You will either do what y/n and I say for a year or we get little miss Diana over here fired."

"You sick bastards," Touya glared at both of you, "Fine. We have a deal."

"Loser."

"You were the one who put me in this situation!"

"You should've been stealthier."