Biting [chapter 33]

You were sprinting down the halls, Shoto's wrist gripped tightly— almost too tight— in your hand. He maintained a steady pace that kept him following after you, though he did feel slight discomfort. However, Shoto chose not complain about it seeing as you were super happy and he didn't want to ruin your mood in the slightest.

Poor baby didn't know that saying you were hurting his wrist wasn't going to make you sad at all...

"Slow down missy," Touya's voice sounded, an arm being slung around your shoulder before you could even register Touya's voice. His sudden gesture caused you to slow down just like he said you should.

Natsuo was right behind, his arm sling around Shoto's shoulder instead of yours. He wore a huge grin along with semi-formal clothes; something that everyone had nonverbally agreed on apparently.

"Morning your highnesses."

"Good morning!" you chirped, beaming at the two Todorokis.

Touya looked a little taken aback from how cheery you were, and especially so early in the morning. You were usually the gremlin of the morning, and Shoto was the one who always seemed wide awake. It was completely opposite that day.

"Wow," Natsuo gave a blinding smile while lightly punching Shoto in the stomach, "You look like shit!"

Shoto grunted, pushing Natsuo away from him, "Shut it."

Touya slowly pulled his arm off of you without you forcing it off like you usually would. It made him narrow his eyes at you before backing away at a steady pace. He eyed you up and down once, giving a bit of an uneasy look before shrugging it off and continuing to walk to the front of the castle where you were told to go after waking up.

"You're acting weird," Touya commented with a hum, walking beside you with his hands stuffed into his pockets. "You would've typically tried to bite my hand by now. But I'm not complaining, for once Natsuo gets to feel my pain."

The two of you gazed over at the youngest Todoroki siblings, watching as Natsuo tried to get away from Shoto who had his teeth barred. Shoto's eye twitched every few seconds as Natsuo laughed, finding the whole situation funny in a sense. That was until Shoto actually but his shoulder. Then things weren't as funny anymore...

well to him at least.

You and Touya on the other hand burst out laughing, leaning on each other for support while at it. You wheezed, wiping an imaginary tear from your eyes while ignoring the harsh glare Natsuo sent your way.

"What are you two laughing abou..." Fuyumi started to say, her smile slowly dropping when she saw it was you and Touya laughing. "Alright, what did you do?"

"We didn't do anything, I swear!" Touya put his hands up in the air.

You did the same, "Don't accuse the innocent!"

Little fact: you and Touya were known to create havoc when the two of you were left alone together for too long. If you were both laughing (and it was only the two of you, nobody else), it typically meant you were causing trouble.

Fuyumi narrowed her eyes at you before changing her question, "What happened to Natsuo or Shoto then?"

"We've been caught," Touya sighed, looking over at you with a jokingly defeated look.

"Busted," you clicked your tongue and shook your head.

Fuyumi looked at you with amusement before her eyes scanned around the area for Natsuo and Shoto. They were now pretty far away, both of them rolling around on the floor while trying to wrestle each other.

"You guys," Fuyumi's eyes widened as she rushed over to her brothers. She pulled the two of them apart, giving them a scolding that made both of them look down to the ground in shame. "Now we need to get going. Rei and Enji— I mean mother and father are probably waiting for us."

"You can call them by their first names you know, Fuyumi," Touya commented with a low whistle, waiting for Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto to catch up to you and him. "It's not like they have enough respect from us to claim those titles."

Fuyumi went silent, choosing to neither confirm nor deny this.

The rest of the walk was quiet. There wasn't really anything to say. When you did reach the doors to the castle however, you let out a squeal of excitement before sprinting ahead of everyone else.

"You guys, I think she's excited," Natsuo said sarcastically, watching you run up to the door and forcefully pull them open.

The others were right behind you, jogging so it didn't make it seem like they were super late. Shoto held the door open for everybody else, walking out of the castle last only to see your dad, brother, two maids and a butler greeting his own father.

"My daughter," your father said, arms spread open for you to hug him.

You looked up at him, giving him a huge smile. You opened your arms and started walking towards him, acting as if you were going to hug him only to go under his arm and hug Nikos instead. The kid gladly returned the hug, squeezing you so tight it felt like you had on a second corset.

"My role model is within my sights again!" Nikos exclaimed dramatically while pulling out of the hug. "Do you know how hard it was having to eat dinner with dad alone? Torture I say, torture!"

Emily chuckled at this, pulling you into a short hug with a smile, "It's great to see you good and well princess y/n."

Returning her smile, you pulled out of the hug. A nod of acknowledgment was sent the butler's way, you receiving one back in return though he did act a bit more formal about it.

You then turned your attention to Mealonie who had a pleasant smile one her face, patiently awaiting her turn to be hugged. Her smile got wider when you wrapped your arms around her.

"I missed my favorite maid," you mumbled.

"And I missed my favorite little princess," Mealonie retorted, slowly pulling away from her. She looked you up and down, studying you for a quick moment, "But I guess you're not so little anymore, huh?"

You gave a small laugh, nodding your head before turning around. You could see the rest of the Todoroki siblings eagerly waiting for you to introduce them to the maids and your brother. Your father, Enji and Rei were all already back inside the castle, along with the butler, talking about something you didn't care about.

"Um, Emily, Nikos and Mealonie," you started, "Meet the Todoroki siblings."

"Shoto, Touya, Fuyumi and Natsuo, meet my top 5 favorite people."