Strange Ice Man and Mysterious Water Woman

A group of pirates strolled through a forest on Long Ring Long Land, an island in the Grand Line. They were known as the Straw Hat Pirates led by none other than the infamous Monkey D. Luffy from East Blue.

"I wonder what this weird groove that runs through the path is," the racoon like reindeer, Tony Tony Chopper, thought out loud.

"Come to think of it, yeah, I wonder what it is," the long nosed sniper, Usopp, replied to Chopper, "It looks as if a bicycle passed by,".

The straw hats arrived at the end of the forest and ended up in a large vacant land. "We're suddenly out in a large open space," stated the boy in the straw hat, Monkey D. Luffy.

In the large open space though, stood an incredibly tall man who had a slim yet muscular physique. The slim built man stood tall but however, appeared to be asleep as soft snores were elicited from him. Sensing the presence of the Straw Hats, the standing- sleeping man awoke and pushed his green eye mask away, which allowed him to see his surroundings, "Ahh... hmm?".

"A racoon dog?" said the man as he looked at the reindeer, Chopper. Enraged for being mistaken as a racoon dog yet again, Chopper yelled back, "I'm a reindeer! See? I've got antlers!". "Are you okay, Chopper?!" the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Luffy, exclaimedas he slid to a stop behind Chopper, "Who the heck is this?!" Luffy asked loudly.

"Luffy what happened?!" yelled the green haired Three-Sword Style swordsman, Roronoa Zoro, who appeared right behind Luffy along with the blonde cook, Sanji.

"What's with you guys?" questioned the once-sleeping tall man, in which Luffy shouted back "What's with you?!"

Usopp then arrives with the ship navigator, Nami, followed by the calm and reserved archeologist, Nico Robin.

"Wh-Who's that huge guy?!" exclaimed Usopp.

"Who's that guy?!" asked Nami, in shock.

Robin then noticed the tall slim man and immediately recognised who he was. She gasped then fell backward in fear and shock. The Straw Hat's, caught off guard by her actions, turned to look towards Nico Robin. She was hyperventilating. This was odd because Robin was usually calm and she always seemed as though nothing could faze her. Luffy looked at Robin with slight worry "Robin..." then there was silence for a bit as Robin and the strange man exchanged eye contact. "To think he got Robin this shaken up...Who is he?" Nami stated with concern. The rest of the Straw Hats were suddenly on guard, eyeing the man cautiously while preparing to charge, in case he meant harm.

"He's a Marine... Navy Headquarters Admiral... Aokiji," Robin informed the Straw Hats.

"Admiral?!" the Straw Hat's exclaimed, in shock.

"A-Admiral? He's that high up?" Sanji asked with slight fear creeping through his usual unbothered personality.

Robin continues to catch her breath, "There's only three officers in the Navy who hold the position Admiral," she then proceeds to list the Admirals, "Akainu...Aokiji...Kizaru... The only one above them is Fleet Admiral Sengoku, who reigns as the top official in the Navy. The man is one of the three men called the World Government's powerhouses!".

"Wh- Why is someone like that here?!" Usopp questioned, masked in fake bravery while hiding behind Zoro, "Why don't you go deal with big time pirates with several- hundred million Berry bounties?! Go someplace else!".

The tall, strange man, Aokiji then took notice of Nami, "Hm?" he shifted his gaze towards her, "Ararara..."

 Shocked and confused, Nami could only muster up a "W-What?" as she made eye contact with the Navy Admiral, Aokiji. "Here's another lady with super big bazongas! Are you free tonight?" Aokiji asked nonchalantly, head slightly crouching down towards Nami.