Old Adventures: Emo Boy Band Boys

"Is that... Contour...?" she asked.

Ace screamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two were now sitting at the inner part of the cave; not the deepest part of the cave but just deep enough for the rain to not be blown onto their faces.

Irin had gotten Ace to tell her how he got contour onto his abs, leaving out the part that he wanted to impress her of course. She couldn't help but laugh at his story. The pinkette tried her very best not to laugh at her friend but she failed very badly.

"Pftt!" she let out a controlled laugh.

Irk marks grew on Ace's forehead, "Stop laughing!" he yelled.

Irin slapped a hand on her mouth as she tried to stop her laughter but eventually failed, "I'm sorry! Men who wear makeup are super cool but I just never expected you to wear makeup just so your abs would look good!" she giggled.

"Shut up and stop talking about that already!"

"Okay, okay..." she stuck her lips out to the side as she reluctantly agreed to drop the subject.

Silence engulfed the two for a while as they stared at the rain that rained with patient fury. The ground took the beating of the rain as the pitter patter echoed throughout the hollow space.

"When do you think this rain's gonna stop?" Irin wondered out loud.

"Beats me," Ace replied as he continued to stare at the rain.

Irin sighed, "I'm bored," she pouted.

"Same."

The two sighed childishly as they pouted. "Do you think the cave has some sort of secret passage that could lead us to somewhere fun?" she asked.

Ace raised a brow, "We've been to the end of the cave and there aren't any secret passages back there," he said.

"Yeah but who knows? Maybe if we pull out a mushroom or two and knock on the back of the cave three times a secret passage might open up," she wondered out loud with a finger on her chin and her eyes closed.

Irin opened her eyes and looked at him. He stared at her with a deadpan, "You can't seriously think that something like that would happen right?"

"I dunno but it shouldn't hurt to try it," she shrugged and grinned as she stood up to walk towards the end of the cave.

Ace chuckled to himself as he shook his head before getting up to follow Irin. The two walked side by side into the bright cave.

"It's a good thing this cave as bright as fuck," Ace said as his eyes wondered around the cave.

Irin grinned, "Right? It's so pretty!" she complimented, "How did you even find this cave?"

"I didn't."

"Then how--"

"Stefan brought me here."

The pinkette widened her eyes a little from the information then giggled, "What a smart boy," she said as she thought about the fluffy little dog.

"He was a pain in the ass," Ace said with distaste.

Irin glared at him and smacked him on his shoulder, "Don't say that about Stefan," she scolded, "He's literally the cutest and he's such a sweetheart, I love him!"