Water 7 with Ice Man?

"Hey hey, Kuzan-san! Can we head to Water Seven for a while, please?" Irin asked Aokiji excitedly as they neared Water Seven. "Huh? Why?" the Admiral questioned lazily, not wanting to go there and having other things he needed to attend to. Irin grinned and replied, "Because you said that Luffy's there and I wanna see if he has caused any trouble since we're nearby anyways."

 Monkey D. Luffy was Irin's childhood friend whom she had not met since she was 14 and now she was already 19, though still very much childlike. "Fine..." Kuzan reluctantly agreed to Irin's request and cycled towards the shipwright island.

The two Marines arrived at Water Seven, Irin took in the scenery with wonder, "Woahh... I've never been here before." 

 Kuzan looked at the pink haired girl and commented, "Huh.. It's so near to our Headquarters though," Irin looked at him while shrugging her shoulders, "I dunno, Fleet Admiral Sengoku never gave me a job here before,". She walked deeper into the shipwright town, admiring the building structures, though most seemed half destroyed, and the Yagara's that transported people around the town. "Wow... This place is so cool! It's like a theme park..." Irin described. She continued strolling around the town, venturing deeper into the island.

"Woahhh..."

"The Yagara's are so cute!"

"I wonder if they sell rice here, I want to eat their local dishes with rice,"

"I wanna ride a Yagara!"

"Kuzan-san let's go rent a Yagara! I'll pay, of course,"

Irin continued to walk ahead, awaiting Kuzan's reply. Hearing no response from the ice man, she turned around to face Kuzan, only to be met with no one but the citizens of Water Seven. "Oh crap, I walked off too far!" cried Irin, she ran back towards the direction she came from, towards the sea. Once she arrived at the edge of the island she still couldn't find the Navy Admiral. "Did he get lost?" Irin thought out loud as she scanned her surroundings.

 Unable to find Kuzan, Irin switched her gaze towards the ocean where she found the cycling Admiral. He had left her on Water Seven.

 Irin's jaw dropped when she spotted Kuzan in the middle of the ocean, cycling. "Kuzan-san, you piece of shit! How can you just leave me here?! How am I supposed to get back to headquarters if you leave me here?!" Irin shouted at the Admiral, loud enough for him to hear as she stood there, steam puffing out of her ears from anger. Inaudible to Irin, Kuzan replied, "Ararara... How vulgar, Irin... Oh well. You'll find a way, I'm sure," he looked in the direction of Irin's voice, "You can just swim across the ocean if you must. Oh wait. You can't," Kuzan's eyes widened at his joke then laughing as he found Irin's inability to swim funny but he was the same as her. He couldn't swim either...

"Ahhh! I can't believe he just left me here! How am I supposed to get back now?!" complained Irin as she walked through the streets of Water Seven, towards a Yagara rental store. She rented a Yagara then decided to roam around the town, everyone was busy rebuilding their houses from what seemed to be a storm and nobody greeted her like how the Water Seven folks usually would. "I guess I could take their water train to Enies Lobby, then ask for a ride back to the headquarters there," Irin thought, concluding her plan on returning to the Navy Headquarters. The pink haired girl's stomach growled, "I'm hungry..." she grumbled sadly. Irin then shot up, suddenly finding the energy to be happy, "Well! It's time to eat then! Food, where are you??"she cooed, scanning the area for food. To her dismay, she was nowhere near the shopping district and she had no idea where the shopping district was so she asked the townspeople, "Excuse me! Do you know where I can buy some food?"