Sail Away, Luffy!

Sail Away, Luffy!

Irin wiggled between the ropes as she yelled for someone to untie her but no one did and after nobody responded to her, she slumped down in the sullen air. "I'm doomed, I can't even do my job properly..." she muttered to herself with a certain layer of gloom coating over the atmosphere.

Coby sweatdropped at the pink haired Vice Admiral while Kuzan and Garp just paid no mind to her.

The marines fired their cannons at the Straw Hat's ship as Irin screamed in the background, "AH NO! STOP THAT!" She was, once again, ignored by the rest of the marines. "No respect for a Vice Admiral, hmph!" she huffed, salty about how everybody ignored her.

Aokiji lifted his sleeping mask slightly and looked at the young Vice Admiral who was tied to the mast, "Nobody asked you to act like a kid, Irin," he stated, grinning slightly as he mocked Irin. The invisible fire raged behind Irin again, "Kuzan-san! Get me outta here! You owe me!" she demanded. Kuzan only ignored the girl as he continued to lay on his sunbathing chair comfortably.

Monkey D. Garp walked to the very front of his warship and brought a megaphone to his mouth, "Oi Luffy! Can you hear me?! Grandpa here! Grandpa here! Answer if you can hear me!" he yelled.

"Oi Grandpa! What's wrong with you?! Didn't you say you weren't going to capture us here?!" Luffy yelled back, from his ship.

"Well, a lot of things happened! I'm sorry but you're gonna have to die in this sea!"

"EHHH?!?!"

Irin thrashed around her confined space, struggling to get out of the tight holds of the rope so she could stop whatever Garp planned to do but much to her dismay, she wasn't very successful in getting out. "Sail away, Luffy! Get out of here quickly!" she screamed, sucking in a huge amount of air before she did the following.

"Eh? Did anyone hear that? That sounded like Irin..." Luffy asked as he looked across the horizon and at Garp's ship, but, of course, he couldn't see Irin because she was tied to the mast!

"There's no apology I can give you but, I'll take care of you by myself!" Garp continued, speaking through the megaphone.

The young Vice Admiral, once again, began crying comical tears, "Noooo! Garp-jiisan, don't do it! He's your grandson!" she protested but that had once again remained useless. None of her protests or reasoning worked with Garp.

"Gimme the cannonball," he signalled to his subordinate.

"Y-Yes," the marine carrying the single cannonball struggled as he made his way to Garp.

From all the way at the Thousand Sunny, the Straw Hats looked at the Navy warship with curiosity. They were curious as to what Garp was planning to do. "What's he trying to do?" Sanji squinted, trying to decipher what the Vice Admiral was doing.

Garp gently tossed the cannonball in his hand, almost as if he was warming up before his attack, before he drew his arm back and launched the cannonball into the air like he was playing baseball, "Genkotsu Meteor!" he shouted, emphasizing on the second word. The cannonball which he had launched exploded as it made impact with the water, missing the Thousand Sunny by a thread.

"H-He just shot a cannonball at us with his bare hands!" Sanji exclaimed from Thousand Sunny as he looked back and forth at the explosion and the launcher himself. "That flew much faster than it does with a normal cannon! As if it were a baseball pitch!" Zoro added, holding his swords and preparing for battle.

Monkey D. Garp laughed at his failed launch and held his fist up, "My power has decreased lately. Bring me a thousand more cannonballs!" he ordered, taking his 'justice' coat off and preparing to exert more strength.