Your Father is... Who?

A/N: holy shit a hundred reads? thank you so much everyone! i did not expect this at all but i'll keep improving so i can write better for you guys! thank you so much for a hundred reads!

Your Father is.... Who?

"Ryuu D. Ijun? Who's that? He knows my old man?" Luffy asked, confused as to who Irin's father was. To be fair... Luffy's always confused when it comes to topics like this... Irin laughed at Luffy's reactions, not surprised by his idiosyncrasies, "They work together, your dad and mine," she stated.

"Irin-san, they don't just work together. If I'm correct, Ijun was the cofounder of the Revolutionary Army. The two men, Dragon and Ijun, are the leaders of the Revolutionary Army!" Robin informed, shocked at the fact that the famous Vice Admiral had a criminal as her father. "Oh yeah! He's that too! Nobody actually knows that I'm his daughter since he's only known as 'Ijun'... But I trust you guys as Luffy's friends to not tell anyone about this! Thanks!" Irin exclaimed, mood changing from her previous serious expression as she continued laughing with Luffy.

'So carefree...' the Straw Hat's thought.

On the other hand, the marines outside were all shocked at Irin's declaration, the famous 'Youngest Admiral' was the daughter of the infamous Ijun, the co-leader of the revolutionary army! She was the daughter of a criminal and not just any criminal but one of the most notorious criminals in the world. Irin on the other hand was a very kind and gentle marine. She was like an angel despite her intimidating and fierce looking face.

"Woahh! So your old man and mine are like best friends? That's like us! So cool!" Luffy exclaimed excitedly, shaking Irin's shoulders back and forth. "I know right?! When I found out I was super shocked too then I thought about how you and I are best friends too! The world's a crazy place after all! Haha!"Irin laughed while being shook back and forth. The duo just kept laughing while everyone deadpanned at their actions.

"I don't think they get how big of a deal this is..." Nami said as she stared at them, shaking her head at their childishness, "Forget it... That's just how Luffy is," Sanji added. "But I never would've expected Irin-san to be like Luffy too, she seemed like a mature and calm person to me," the girl-crazy cook added, "Screw that, I never would've thought that the weird woman was a Navy Vice-Admiral," Zoro interjected, smirking at the thought of how strong Irin would be.

"Huhh?! Don't even think about hurting Irin-chan!" Sanji scolded the green-haired man.

"Why does it concern you, you stupid ero-cook?!" Zoro argued.

"Because you're not supposed to hurt a lady!" Sanji yelled at the green-haired swordsman.

"Huhh?! Why do I have to listen to you?!"

"You're not a man if you dare raise your sword at a kind lady!"

"And how would you know that?! She could be a scheming Marine!"

"How dare you insult Irin-san!" Sanji gasped, angrily.

Garp laughed, "Anyways Luffy, there's someone here to meet you!"

"Yeah! I know! I never knew that Irin became a Marine!" Luffy grinned as he turned to look at his grandfather. "Err... Luffy... I don't think that the person here to meet you was me..." Irin sweatdropped, "Ehhh?! You didn't wanna meet me?" Luffy gasped, teary eyed. Irin started stuttering and tearing up comically, "E-Eh?! T-That's not what I meant, Luffy!" The boy who was once teary eyed shot up, "Ah, okay! So how have you been-"

"You stupid brat! I said there's someone here to see you, idiot!" Garp scolded as he punched Luffy in his head.

"That hurts!" Luffy yelled.