Old Adventures: The Beach Episode

After the discussion Irin had with the three men, she was whisked away by Marco and Thatch, leaving Izou behind to deal with the fiery boy. Ace had called out to them but Irin was simply dragged away, he had planned to talk to her and to apologise to her but there she was, being dragged away by two men.

The freckled man frowned, he didn't like how Irin was so close with Marco and Thatch, now even more so.

He sulked as he stared at the ground before switching his gaze to Izou, "Good morning, Izou," he greeted with a sullen tone. The man nodded at him, "Good morning to you too and um... good luck," he said as he walked off, leaving Ace slightly confused and to dine by himself.

And for the rest of the day Ace was either left with Izou or with Masked Deuce. He consulted with both Masked Deuce and Izou, asking them about how to approach Irin but he was left with no answers. Izou had refused to tell Ace anything while Masked Deuce just told Ace, "I'm sorry but I've got little to no experience with girls."

Ace was pursuing the girl but she was actively avoiding him.

Irin spent her day with the boys, Marco, Thatch, Vista and Jozu. To say they were a bad influence to her pure heart was an understatement. They gave her all sorts of ideas to get back at Ace and how there were so many men better than him; namely themselves.

It was a 'roast Ace' session in Izou/ Irin's room.

"That Ace doesn't know what he's missing!"

"Yeah!"

"He's lucky we're not degenerates and we actually respect him or else Irin would be long gone from him-yoi!"

"Yeah, it's such a shame that Irin-chan's off limits."

Irin only sweatdropped at their antics as she listened to them bash Ace up, not understanding what they meant by 'Irin would be long gone and that she's off limits'.

"Don't you have anything you hate about Ace, Ojou-chan? It's okay we won't tell him," Vista snickered.

She put a finger on her chin and thought about it, "Well, I do hate how he picks his nose without a single care in the world and then flicks it off into somewhere or how he's ridiculously stubborn sometimes and refuses to listen to the people around him. He always rushes into trouble without thinking twice and gets himself all beat up! He's such an idiot!"

"Oh yeah! Don't get me started on how he expects me to fix him up each time! I don't mind doing that but I can't treat every single injury! What if one day he comes to me with something I can't repair? He doesn't think about that at all! He doesn't think about how I would feel if I failed to treat his injuries! That's why he's the biggest idiot and the meanest person I know! He just doesn't consider how I'd feel if he died because I was unable to save him! That's definitely what I hate most about him! He views his life as less than others and how he thinks he's not worth saving!" she ranted, brows stitched together as she pouted at the ground.

The four men laughed at her rant.

"Is that all you hate about him? Surely there's more," Thatch asked.

She shut her eyes tight as she thought about more things that she hated about Ace but she couldn't, that was all she hated about him, "Nope, I think that's all," she concluded with a shrug.

"You're too good for that donkeyass!" the four men exclaimed as they wiped a comical tear away.

"Alright! Tomorrow, you'll be the hottest, prettiest and most stunning girl in the world and Ace is gonna come running back to you in no time! We'll make sure of it!" Vista exclaimed as he smirked. So much for not making her wear a skimpy looking bikini, huh?