Her Power and His Father

A certain pink haired girl dashed toward the 'Hero of the Marines',her hands balled into a fist while her legs extended, lifting her body off the cool ground, her speed was truly incomparable. She threw a strong jab at Monkey D. Garp, putting a tremendous amount of strength into the impact. Garp had, however, avoided the punch, "That was weak! You're holding back, Irin!" he scolded the younger Marine. The walls of the Marine Headquarters broke behind Garp from Irin's impact, it was true, she was holding back. The young Marine could've easily broken the walls behind the walls she broke. "That's because I don't wanna wreck the place, Garp -jiisan! Also, you're not an enemy so I can't bring myself to go all out... I'm sorry..." she reasoned, apologising for pulling punches and this is where Garp caves in.

To the older man, she was this precious little obedient angel when in fact, she was a lunatic whenever she played with Luffy and Ace. Unlike the other two though, Irin knew when to get serious, like whenever Luffy or Ace got hurt, she'd be the one to tend to their injuries properly.

Irin had eaten the Mizu-Mizu no Mi shortly after she left Foosha Village, where Ace and Luffy were. This turned her into a water human, afterall, the Mizu-Mizu no Mi was a Logia type Devil Fruit. The fruit allowed her to manipulate water that did not contain salt or anything that resembled sea water. Irin especially liked to create giant water spheres where she stayed inside staying cool or warm, depending on the temperature of the water which she controls. She could secrete water out of her body at will but the only downfall is that she freezes very easily, which makes Admiral Aokiji her natural enemy, despite the two being good friends.

The girl however is learning how to counter her inability by controlling her temperature as she can control water temperature and she herself is water, this however requires a lot of skill along with precision, especially when she's controlling a large amount of water. Along with controlling the temperature of the water, another skill that the young Vice Admiral has a slight problem mastering is the art of controlling the pressure of the water she shoots out. For example, if the water pressure is strong enough, it can easily cut objects which would be a great asset to her. However, it also requires a great amount of precision and skill, just like the art of controlling the temperature of the water.

Irin's favourite attacking move is summoning a huge, powerful tsunami but she has not gotten many chances to use that move, much to her dismay.

The most recent move she had just discovered was the ability to heal her own wounds, after all 'Water has healing abilities'. With this skill, she could also heal the injuries of others, provided if they're not too fatal. Her ability to manipulate water allows her to manipulate the water in human bodies, which help speed up recoveries tremendously, hence, 'healing' them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luffy stood in front of Irin, eyes wide opened in shock, "H-How did you do that?! That's so cool!" the boy exclaimed, eyes sparkling. "That's because I'm water! Let me show you something cooler!!" the girl said, "May I?" she asked while holding her Sea Stone coated knife towards Luffy. The captain of the Straw Hats nodded, allowing Irin to slice his forearm. Luffy looked at his best friend as she smiled at him then waved her free hand over his injury like she did with hers. He was absolutely fascinated! Luffy could see his wound slowly closing as if he was watching a time lapsed video of a wound healing. Still in huge shock at Irin's ability, the boy stared at his healed arm, jaw dropped. Irin laughed at his reaction, finding it awfully adorable, "I can only heal small injuries though, so don't come to me with a hole through your body! Haha!" she stated as Luffy gazed up from his 'healed-up' hand and gave her his usual bright, toothy smile, "You're so cool, Irin!".