Old Adventures: Breakfasts and Accusations

"What do you mean you're gonna be uncles?" Ace asked as he stepped out of Izou's room.

The three men who were discussing about baby names and how to murder Ace came to a stop when the person they were talking about stood right in front of them.

Izou lunged at him and held him by his shoulders, shaking him back and forth, "What do you mean you're gonna be uncles? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA BE UNCLES? ACE I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO IRIN-SAMA!"

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Ace yelled as he was being shook back and forth harshly.

An invisible fire raged behind Izou, "WHAT DID YOU DO? IS HE BEING FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?!"

Marco sweatdropped at Izou's expressiveness while Thatch decided to join their banter.

At this point Ace was getting beat up by both Izou and Thatch.

And just when the freckled man was about to fight back, Irin emerged from Izou's room with a towel in her hand and dressed in Ace's clothes. She wore a yellow button up that was extremely large on her and a pair of shorts which was also huge on her but she folded the pants up to stop at her mid thighs.

"What are you guys doing?" she raised her brow at the sight in front of her.

Everyone was holding a fighting stance and Ace had his fist held out towards Izou while Thatch just had his fists clenched.

Marco on the other hand was just a bystander, watching the scene play out.

"Iri-" Ace called out.

However, the three men had crowded around Irin, leaving Ace behind and, once again, stealing the girl away from her best friend.

"Irin-chan! You make Ace's boring clothes look stunning! C'mon let's go get some food!"

"Are those clothes okay for you, Irin-sama? If not, I can always get you a change of clothes."

"Irin-yoi! You should really stop by my quarters later for a check up-yoi!"

The pinkette was drowning in the questions being bombarded at her and she didn't know who to reply to first, "Um..." her face contorted into one that made her look like a sad puppy.

"Y'all are annoying! Let's just get her to the main deck! Everyone's already eating!" Ace huffed as he broke through the small crowd around Irin and dragged her away.

"What a doting husband," Marco and Thatch whispered, wiping a fake tear off.

Irin released her breath which she didn't realise she was holding, "Thanks for the save, I almost died there," she sighed.

Ace grinned, "So I was right, you didn't know how to reply to them! You still make the same face whenever you feel cornered and you don't know what to say."

She chuckled at him, "Didn't know you paid so much attention to me," she teased, "It's nice to know you're not a complete jerk."

"Hey, I was never a jerk!" Ace argued.

"Sure... And I'm a donut," Irin noted sarcastically, "Y'know, I explicitly remember you making Luffy fall off a bridge on purpose, that seems like a pretty 'jerky' move to make"

The freckled man cringed at the memory, "H-He was annoying, okay?!" he defended, averting his gaze from her then glaring at her, "Also you punched me right after that then you jumped off the bridge, if anyone's anything here, that's you and you're crazy!"

"Hey don't change the subject! I'll apologise for punching you in the face but that doesn't change the fact that you almost killed Luffy!"

"I'm not changing the subject! I'm just bringing the important topics into the conversation like how you were an absolute psycho for willingly leaping off a bridge!"