A Little Into Her Life

The pinkette stretched her arms, she was finally back at the Navy Headquarters where she resided. "Finally... I can get some quality sleep on a nice futon..." she groaned as she took lazy steps deeper into Headquarters, her hands slipped into the pockets of her skin tight white shorts and she headed straight to the residential sector.

"You should get some rest, bubbles. I reckon it won't be much time before you get assigned a job since you're finally back from your short break," Kuzan advised. Yes, he called her 'bubbles' that was her nickname and it was also the name of her personal jet-ski speedboat. The Navy Admiral slipped his hand into his pocket while his other hand held onto his coat, slinging it over his back.

"Ah...That's something for future Irin to worry about, Kuzan-san... Besides, I already planned to go to sleep... After I spar with good ol' Smoker-san, that is," Irin giggled, completely ignoring Kuzan's advice. 

Well, it's not like it's her first time ignoring his advice...

The two went their separate ways, it seemed that Kuzan was heading towards Sengoku's office but Irin paid no mind. She went straight to her sleeping quarters.

Irin pulled out the keys to her room from her pocket and stuck it in the doorknob, she then twisted the handle and entered her humble abode. The young Vice Admiral took a deep breath as she smelled the lavender fragrance that filled her room, she was home...

In her room, she had a pink futon which was laid at the far right corner, leaning against the wall and on the wall hung a simple calligraphy scroll which held the words 'Justice'.

Irin had a shelf at the opposite of her room where she kept many informational books along with newspaper clippings of events she held interest in. She, of course, kept the wanted posters of Luffy and Ace in her book shelf too. Next to the shelf was her study table which was drowned with papers, files and books but a lilac vase stood tall among the mess, it held a beautiful bouquet of lavenders which was what primarily scented her room. Across her sleeping quarters and towards the left side of her room, she had a dressing table which was where she did her hair into her usual ponytail each morning.

On that little table held a photo frame with two pictures in it, taken on different days.

The picture on the left side of the frame was a picture of Irin with her parents when she was no older than 3 years old, wearing a vanilla yellow kimono with sakura patterns glittered all over it. 3 year old Irin had her hair styled up in a little bun and was carried by a dark haired man who had a tall stature and a very well built body. He wore a black kimono with a black and white striped hakama, over his outfit he wore a black haori. The man who carried Irin was her father, Ryuu D. Ijun at the age of 34.

In the picture, Ijun had his arm around a beautiful woman and that was Rina, his wife. She had gorgeous long pink hair and she wore a light green kimono which faded out into pink at its tips and over her kimono she wore a white haori with a small design on each side. The white haori rested over Rina's shoulder and atop each shoulder a design which consisted of an upside down pentagon with another pentagon branching from each side.

On the right side of the frame was another picture of Irin's family except this was taken when she was 4. The little pinkette wore a white and red qipao and had her hair styled into two tiny buns. This time, instead of being carried by her father, she stood in front of her parents with her pointer sticking out and a huge grin on her face. Her father smiled brightly at the camera and from what the image showed, the man had deep hazelnut brown eyes. To top it off, he wore a dark blue changshan which complimented his looks a lot, the man was quite the looker! Once again, he had his arm over his wife. Rina wore a white qipao which had blue flower designs swirling all over the traditional clothing.