Kids on a Rampage

Kids on a Rampage

Back to the present day, Ryuu D. Irin was in Marineford and was preparing to set out to sea for her job. There had been reports of a pirate rampaging islands nearby Sabaody and the pink haired Vice Admiral was sent to subdue the said pirate.

"First day back and you already have such a heavy job, huh, bubbles? It must really suck to be the star employee..." Kuzan said, his hands in his pocket as he walked alongside the girl. Their coats flowed with the wind behind them as they walked towards the docks of Marineford.

Irin chuckled as she continued with her stride, "I'm not the star employee, Kuzan-san. If I were, I'd be an Admiral by now."

Kuzan raised a brow at her statement before laughing, "Arara, aren't you a confident one? Don't worry, you're close. Sengoku trusts you because you do your job well," he joked and complimented.

"I'm sure a lot would disagree on that, Kuzan-san," she said as she glanced up at the taller man from her peripheral vision.

The Admiral then stifled a laugh, knowing exactly who she meant, "He doesn't like you because your sense of justice is different and he thinks you're weak, which isn't true," he said.

Irin turned her head, facing Kuzan with slightly widened eyes before smiling, "Thank you, Kuzan-san. You'd make a great Fleet Admiral! Well, then, I have to go now!" she beamed, leaving Kuzan behind to stare at her wordlessly before chuckling to himself.

The pink haired girl boarded her Marine Ship and ushered her team of Marine's onto the ship, making sure that they had brought the adequate amount of food supplies and needs. This mission was said to be rather difficult and may take more than a week to complete, which was why Irin had to make sure that all the needs were available on the ship.

After making sure that they had everything they needed, Irin and her team took off towards an island not so far away from Sabaody.

She had to follow the trails left behind by the pirates she was in pursuit of. It wasn't too hard for them to find the said pirates because they left everytown they arrived in with countless casualties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an island fairly close to Sabaody Archipelago, there was a small village, and in that village, there was an infamous Pirate crew going on a rampage; all because someone said that they're captain's dream was unobtainable.

He had bright red hair which was pushed up by his goggles, making his hair stand upright, and his right-hand man wore a light blue striped full helmet over his head with his long blond locks hanging out of it at the sides.

They were the infamous Kid Pirates led by Eustass Kid from South Blue.

With a shocking bounty of 315,000,000 berries, Eustass Kid was considered to be part of the Worst Generation, also known as the Supernova's. The redhead received the high bounty due to his violence towards civilians and this, frankly, did not sit well with a certain pink haired Vice Admiral.

It took about 2 days for Irin and her team to arrive on the same island as the Kid Pirates; taking 1 day to exit the Gates of Justice and another day to follow their tracks while providing aid for the disaster-struck islands.

Irin stood at the very front of her ship as she scanned the island they were nearing, it sure was abnormally quiet. The boats and ships docked into the harbour of the island swayed gently with the waves. There was not a single soul to be seen around the docks, no one moving crates of materials in and out of the ships, no one fixing the ships.