Old Adventures: Fight Fight Fight

Irin had left Moby Dick shortly after their return from the pirate-raided island; it turns out she had a chance to bid a farewell to Whitebeard before she left. Ace handed her his Vivre Card before she departed on her jet-ski-like speedboat, "Take this and find us as soon as you're allowed to," he said before hugging her once more.

She tilted her head to the side as she smiled, "You're so touchy these days, Ace," she giggled, "Not that I'm complaining though, it's a nice change compared to you making fun of me all the time."

Ace blushed a little before smirking, "I still tease you, just not as much as I used to because, believe it or not, I've grown up. Unless you'd like me to revert to my childish self, I don't mind."

"That's up to you, I think both childish Ace and 'grown up' Ace are nice," she said, laughing a little, "Well then, I gotta go now. I'll see you soon..."

And it has been nearly two months since the freckled ravenette had seen his best friend, to say he missed her was an understatement. He sulked a lot for the first few days after her departure and it did not go unnoticed by the Whitebeard Pirates.

But after a week or two Ace finally stopped sulking and went back to being his old self, of course, he still missed a certain pink haired Vice Admiral though he would never admit to it.

After nearly two months, the day was finally arriving. Irin was going to return to the Moby Dick any day soon, nobody knew when though. They had forgotten to give her their Den Den Mushi's number and they've only seen her on 4 News Coo since her departure, which was a lot because this meant she was very active on her jobs.

Ace couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought that Irin was returning to Moby Dick.

To him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another awfully normal day had graced the Whitebeard Pirates, most of the men were busy doing their jobs, fighting with each other or just drinking away but not Ace.

The freckled ravenette had not participated in a fight ever since Irin left, instead he was being an awfully helpful person on the ship. He refused to fight and only did the ship's chore which was strange to everyone on the ship but most of the men seemed to be able to understand why he had the sudden change.

The main reason why he had not fought anyone during the time when Irin wasn't present was because he knew she wouldn't be there to patch him up and he refused to let Marco do the job so he just decided to not take part in such violent activities.

Back to the main story, it was just another normal day or so they thought...

Ace was getting tired of waiting for Irin to show up, it had been slightly more than two months so why hasn't she shown up yet?

The freckled boy awoke each day earlier than he usually would so he would be there when she arrived but it had been a week after the two months of waiting and she still had not shown up.

This was the day he decided to sleep in, thinking his best friend would not show up.

But she did, she had finally shown up on Moby Dick and Ace was the last one to meet her because he woke up later than usual that day.

Everyone had already woken up and when they saw Irin arrive they decided to throw her a morning party.

"Welcome back-yoi!" Marco exclaimed as he pulled her towards the main deck where Whitebeard sat.