Way Down We Go

We arrived outside the Brewery a few minutes later. Garth stayed in the car while Sam tried to break the lock. Yes, I said tried because the lock pick broke. Dean gave Sam a what the hell kind of look.

Yet again, it looks like it's up to us to help their sorry asses.

I grabbed Sam and moved him in front of me, so Garth wouldn't see.

Green Giant comes in handy after all.

Dean raised his brow at me as I held a finger up. Slowly, Venom's tendrils came out and began to pick to the lock. Sam bit his lip in worry and looked back at Garth, who wasn't even paying attention to us.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Sam asked. "What if Garth sees?"

"Then she'll make him forget with one steamy night in a hotel room," Dean snapped quietly.

I glared at Dean as I heard the door unlocked. "What the hell is your problem?" I questioned, Venom coming back in me.

Kill him. Kill him.

Dean shook his head. "Nothing," he said stubbornly as he made his way inside. I looked at Sam, hoping he would give me an explanation, but he just shrugged his shoulders and gave me an apologetic look before following Dean.

Let's leave now while we can. Or better yet, this place is perfect for a murder. Two bodies go missing, and I get a delicious meal.

I ignored Venom's suggestion and follow the guys toward the office. Sam grabbed this wooden box with some Japanese writing before setting it on the desk. He opens it. Inside was some fancy-looking box that was decorated with some Japanese character. Once Sam opened that box, I sighed when it was nothing more than a bottle of saki.

"Oh," he said as he pulled the bottle out and shook it. The bottle didn't have that much alcohol inside cause the cap looks like it's been open a lot.

Venom came out of my shoulder. "Looks like someone's been sampling the goods," he commented. He turned to Dean and gave him a sadistic grin. "Much like Garth did with Lexa. And I can tell you that was very good."

I rolled my eyes. One of the negative things about having Venom inside me is that he knows everything about me instantly.

"Oh, you don't say?" Dean commented with an annoyed look. Venom grinned more at Dean's reaction and got closer to him.

"Aww, is someone a bit paranoid?" He tilted his head to the side. "What's the matter Dean-O? Scared Lexa might run off with Garth? He's a much better match for her."

Dean glared at Venom. He was about to say something when until he looked up. "Hey, check it out," he said.

Sam and I looked up to see a security camera angled at us. "Crap," I muttered.

Dean slapped Sam's shoulder. "See if you can get on," he suggested.

Sam nodded before going on the computer. He began typing rapidly on the keyboard until the image of him, Dean, Venom, and I were on the screen.

"Huh," Sam said.

The boys and Venom began waving at the camera as I started to panic.

"You guys, this is really bad," I said.

"Why?" Sam wondered. I motioned to Venom, who was making silly faces at the camera. "Oh. Yeah, this is bad."

"They've probably seen worse," Venom said nonchalantly. "Or they'll be too drunk to notice."

"And if they're not?" I asked.

"Then I'll kill them."

Dean sighed as he looked at me. "And you enjoy having that inside of you?"