Semi-Charmed Life

While Dean and I grabbed the sacred sword, Garth informed us about Baxter's secret love child. So that means the Shojo might go after him first. Now Garth rushed to the brewery all drunk in order to save the guy.

WE GOT TO SAVE GARTH!

Venom took over my body,  grabbed Dean, and rushed toward the brewery. Once Venom dropped Dean, literally, Dean hunched over and threw up. Which sobered him up a bit more. Maybe Venom should be more careful with them.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS PUSSY! GARTH COULD BE IN TROUBLE!

Venom returned back into my body as we bolted inside the brewery. There was a loud slam so we followed it.

"Ok, so much of that," Sam slurred as he stood in front of the janitor.

My eyes widened at the ghost as she appeared in front of Sam. I threw my hands out for Venom's tendrils to emerge and grabbed Sam and the janitor before they could get thrown back. Not knowing how well Venom can handle ghosts. I mean, can ghost attacks even affect you?

We'll find out.

I jumped back when the Shojo appeared in front of me. She screamed before I felt my body wanting to fly back.

HA, IT DOESN'T!

The Shojo screamed louder. My body went flying across the room.

Yes, it does! Yes, it does!

My breathing hitched when I felt something stab through my abdomen.

"Lexa!" Sam and Dean yelled.

The Shojo pushed the Winchesters away from each other and manage to knock the sword from Dean's hands. I glanced down to see a metal pipe sticking out. My hands gripped around it as I began to pull myself out. I soon froze when I saw the sword had somehow slid right in front of Dean.

"Where is it?!" Dean shouted as he swung the sword around.

"S - Swing right!" Sam said as he ran over to me. His eyes widened as he saw the metal pipe. "Holy shit, Lexa."

I held my hand out for him. "Shut up and help me pull," I grunted. Dean swung at his right, missing the Shojo. "On Sam's right!" Sam grabbed my hands and helped me pull. I let out a huge breath of relief once I was free and the ghost appeared not that far from Dean. "Dean, 3'o clock!"

Dean spun around and missed the Shojo. The spirit appeared behind the janitor.

"6'o clock!" Sam shouted.

Dean turned around to face the janitor. He nodded for the guy to duck. The moment he did, Dean swung at the Shojo and managed to hit her. He pulled back and rammed the sword right into the spirit's abdomen. The Shojo finally managed to reveal herself as a few clattering sounds came out. She looked like she was about to attack again except she let out another scream as her body glowed and fell back. Once her back came into contact with the ground, she disappeared into dust.

Dean grabbed the sword and looked at the janitor. "You ok?"

He looked at us in disbelief. "I'm alive? Yeah."

"Sam?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah."

Dean rushed over to me with a worried look once his eyes went toward my stomach. "Lexa?"

"I'm good." The brothers didn't believe me. I lifted the hem of my shirt to show them the healed wound thanks to Venom. "Venom can heal me."

Yeah, yeah, we're all alive and healthy.

Venom covered my body and stalked toward the janitor. "More importantly..." he got close to his face, "Where is Garth?"

"Well, he's - he's -" the janitor panted as he stood there bug-eyed in front of Venom. "He's over this way."