Don't Stop Me Now

I have never felt so embarrassed in my life. I can't even look at Dean knowing what I did. Well, I didn't exactly do it per se. It was that stupid parasite.

Who are you calling a parasite?!

You, you idiot!

I told you what I was going to do if he did anything!

How is his arm wrapped around me in our sleep trying something?

If I've learned something from Eddie wrapping ones around in ones sleep either leads to two things. Sex or killing.

And you think Dean's going to kill me in my sleep?

If Sam got into his head, then maybe. He already suspects something is wrong with you. He gave you that holy water. And after that little stunt at Jeffery's apartment, I'm not surprised that Dean isn't suspecting anything. 

Were you always this complicated when you were in my dad's head?

Yes, I was. But once Eddie accepted our dark side everything became so much clearer.

Then you guys went into retirement. I'm surprised you not as old as my dad.

And if I was your dad and he saw how Dean was with you, then he'd be happy with my actions.

You grabbed Dean while we were sleeping and threw him on the floor!

And he thought he fell off, so you're in the clear.

Ugh, just be glad that we have another case to solve or else this conversation would still continue.

Oh, it can. On the way to Portland. Venom smiled in my head. Which is only a couple of hours away.

I heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see Sam at the doorway. "We're about to leave. You riding with us?"

I shook my head as I got up. "No, thanks. I'll follow." Can't risk Dean playing Metallica and Venom going into a frenzy.

"You sure? It's a long drive and you might get tired."

"Maybe I'll drive so long my hands fall off," I tried to joke. Then I remembered the case. A dancer literally danced her feet off. I winced as Sam gave me a look. "Too soon?" I got a good look at Sam and noticed a few bags under his eyes. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired," he lied.

He was up all night. And that brother of his knows what's up.

I nodded as I got up. "Well, maybe you can get your nap on during the drive."

Sam nodded as he left the building.

The big question is, what is he hiding?

》》》》

We arrived at the police precinct. We interviewed a lot of dancers who knew the victim and they don't know what happened. That's just great.

"So, the usual," Sam started. "No EMF, no sulfur, no hex junk."

"If there's no more dancers to interview on this trip, it could be a bust," Dean said. "All though I hear they have good coffee in Portland."

I fixed my jacket. "That's Seattle," I said.

"Oh, let's just get the drill over with."

Sam cleared his throat to notify the officer of our presence. The guy at the desk looked up and gave us a signal to hold on before continuing his conversation with the other officer.