You Really Got Me

I can't get that creepy kid out of my head. It's like she's haunting me, making some sort of mockery of me. She's been plaguing my thoughts, my dreams, and just about everything in my everyday life because Venom and I get this chill down our spine as if her eyes were watching our every move - even though she's not there. I always gotta turn around and check my surroundings in the hope that she's not there, with that creepy smile of hers.

Yeah, next thing you know she's gonna come out of the corner and say "Come play with me, Lexa." And not in that kinky way you like.

The way I like or the way you like? One body, two different people, remember?

And remember I know everything about you. That includes all your weird kinks.

We've all got our kinks....wait, why am I even arguing with you about this?

Because if that half-wit Winchester tries to get in bed with you -

Again with Dean? There's nothing going on, calm the fuck down.

He's been oggling you more and I don't like it. Maybe it was his eyes we were sensing. Probably, imagining you under him in some run-down hotel room screaming his pathetic name!

1) Dean isn't interested in me in any way. 2) Who I sleep with is none of your business. 3) We're both adults -

Wrong! Sam is a person. Dean is a person. But Garth...Garth is a man.

If you love Garth so much maybe you should sleep with him.

Before Venom could retort, a taco was suddenly waved in front of my face. "Lexa?" Dean called out. "Earth to Lexa."

I nearly jumped. "What?"

Dean held up the big bag of tacos. "Do you want your tacos or not?"

I grabbed the bag from him. "My bad, thanks." 

He handed the smaller bag to Sam. "Almost got my ass chewed by this old lady behind me. Complaining about a big ass order. She wouldn't be saying that if a parasite is living inside her eating for 100 people."

Parasite!

Not this again.

"It's either that or bodies," Sam stated as he took out his salad.

"Yeah, and I don't need more hunters on my ass," I finished before holding the bag up. Venom's mouth overtook mine and opened up. In one bite, he devoured the whole bag - not even leaving a crumb/paper behind.

"Your pop's grocery bill must be high," Dean commented as he began eating his own taco. He closed his eyes and grinned. "You know...even though the world is going to crap, there's one thing that I can always count on -" The porn on your computer? I can smell the aftermath, spoiler alert, it's always ripe. "- These things taste the same in every drive-through in every state in our great nation." We suddenly heard Dean's phone ringing. He used his sleeve to wipe his mouth before digging into his pocket for his phone. "Annie."

Venom had a sentimental smile on his face. Oh, how I miss your mother. Now, that's a badass lady.

I still find it weird you had a crush on my mom.

I did not have a crush on her. I was...fond of her.

Crushing.

Fonding.

Crushing.

Fonding.

Fonding.

Crushing.