(Don't Fear) The Reaper

"Venom, you come out of here, right now!" I seethe.

I rather not.

"I am not in the mood for your fucking sass. Come out of my body now or I will grab two poles and start banging them together." He eventually let out a sad sigh before sliding himself out of my body. The only thing that was keeping us together was the tendrils that were connected to our feet. I quickly took out my gun and pointed at the symbiote. "How long did you know?"

"You know that won't kill me," Venom pointed out.

"I know. But it will alert Sam and Dean, who would gladly get rid of you. So you tell me what the hell is going on or..." I cocked my gun to give him the big picture.

"Ok, fine! I already knew back at the asylum. I didn't think the brat would follow us."

"And you thought you could keep this from me? Seriously?"

"I only did it to protect you." I rolled my eyes. "I'm being serious here, Lexa. You never fought Carnage - I have. He's someone you shouldn't take lightly. Eddie and I had a hard time getting rid of him. Even Parker had a tough time fighting him." Venom scratched the top of his head. "I thought he killed him. This doesn't make sense how he was capable of surviving that blast."

"You survived," I reminded him.

"Because Parker decided to spare me. And I hate owing a debt to him because of it. Yet, he saw something change in Eddie, in me." He held a finger up and pointed at me. "All because of you, Lexa."

"I better not hear some crappy sob story about me being born changed your mind about being the bad guys."

"Oh, it's the exact opposite. I hated you when you were born. Always crying for every little thing." Venom ignored the gun in my possession and walked up to me. His body towered over mine. "He managed to kidnap you when you were only three months old. Eddie and Annie were devastated. Your old man had to go to Parker and begged him to help rescue you. Except, we didn't know that Carnage rounded up the other symbiotes."

I lowered my gun. "Just how many are we talking about?" I couldn't help but wonder.

Venom began listing them. "Scream, Riot, Agony, Lasher, Toxin, Knull, Phage, Hybrid." He leaned down until we were at eye level. "Every fucking symbiote you can think of was there. You were supposed to be auctioned off and see who you will be hosting but Carnage wanted to murder you."

"I didn't do anything to that shitbag."

"But you are important to Eddie. In case you forgot, Eddie was my host. Carnage wanted to hurt the one thing we both cherished."

"I thought you said you didn't care about me."

"I didn't. But Eddie and Annie loved you. You made Eddie happy. But my opinion about you changed when I held you in my arms after you were thrown out the window." Venom held his hands up and stared at them. "I will never forget that day. Your big eyes were gazing up at me. Your hand went around my thumb when you smiled at me for the first time."He lowered his hands. "You looked at me the same way any newborn would stare at their parents. It got me to feel warm inside."

I sighed before I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm happy that you're looking out for me, Venom," I began before pulling away. "But you gotta remember that I'm the same defenseless child. I'm a hunter and I love doing what I do. And you telling me that I've got some sick son of a bitch following me means we're just gonna have to kick some ass before we kill him. For good."

Venom returned the hug. "You remind me of Annie."

"Not my dad?"

"Nah...Eddie was a pussy."

I laughed as the door to the diner opened. "Lexa, let's get going!" Dean shouted from below.

Venom rolled his eyes as he slithers back into me. "Speaking of pussy."

I quietly chuckled while jumping down from the roof. "Annie's missing," Sam started. "We're gonna head back to the hotel and dig into her case -"

"Actually," I cut him off. "I think you two should handle this. Something important came up, so Venom and I are gonna head out for a few days."

"You're not coming?" Dean asked. He gave me a look. "Hey, Annie is one of our friends."

"I know. I feel bad but this is an emergency."

Venom appeared from my shoulder, but not that far out for anyone to see him, and said with a grin, "She's meeting up with an ex-boyfriend to work on a case. Guy's a bitch but he's better company than you. And you know they'll probably hit the sheets after."

"It's not like that," I defended myself while ignoring Dean clenching his jaw. I looked at Sam, mostly because he'd believe me. "I don't want you guys getting involved but...someone from my past decided to come back. Yes, I am visiting an ex but that's it. He knows the guy and he's helping me -"

"You don't have to explain yourself," Sam said. "Um, just call us if you need anything."

Venom chuckled. "I'll make sure Lexa calls Dean," he began teasing. His mouth opened but he made it sound like my voice before he began to moan. Yes, moan. "Ah, Demitri. Yes, yes, yes, right there!" Dean clenched his teeth while I tried to cover the embarrassing blush that started to dance across my face. "Gwah. Harder. Harder!"

I moved my hands to cover Venom's mouth but he moved from one shoulder to appear from the other. "Would you cut that out?!" Sam was getting second-hand embarrassment...and getting a bit uncomfortable.

Venom kept his sadistic as he said, in his regular voice, "Do you remember that scene in Bruce Almighty where Bruce made Grace have a bunch of orgasms before they had sex?" His glare never left Dean. "I can manipulate Lexa's body. If I want to, I can have her experience it when we see Demitri."

My eyes widened at his suggestion. "He can't do that," I let out a nervous chuckle. "He's kidding." I looked at Dean. His fists were clenched against his sides as he tried not to punch Venom. Mostly because if he punches Venom, he punches me. I went over to Dean and placed my hands on his shoulders. "He is only messing with you. Don't let him get under your skin."

"He should be glad I'm not blasting my music, right now," Dean sneered while glaring at Venom.

"He's a prick. We can agree to that." I found myself cupping his cheeks. "Dean." The moment his eyes met mine, his gaze slowly softened. I never realized how pretty Dean's eyes are. "I'm coming back, ok? This is something I have to do on my own and Venom knows that." I wasn't sure why I felt the need to tell him that. Or give him some kind of reassurance that I'm coming back. "I'll call you guys if something's wrong."

"She'll be fine, Dean," Sam said. "Venom will be with her."

Dean rolled his eyes while taking a step away from me. "Like that's supposed to make things better. I'll go wait in the car."

The only thing I could do right now was sigh as I watched Dean's retreating figure. Venom blew a raspberry before returning to my body. "I'm sorry about Venom," I apologized to Sam. "He's being a complete dick lately."

"I wouldn't worry about Dean too much," Sam reassured me. He awkwardly cleared his throat. "Can Venom actually do that?"

My mouth dropped open as I punched Sam's arm, making him laugh. "No, you bitch." I glanced at my chest. "If he was smart enough he wouldn't try."

Sam laughed again before it slowly died down. "Hey." I looked at him. "If you're ever in any trouble, call us and we'll be on our way. No matter how big or small."

"Thanks but...I'll be ok," I lied.