It's My Life

Venom grinned at Sam and Dean. "Hi, boys. Nice to finally meet you."

"What the hell are you?" Sam choked out.

Venom tilted his head. "Did you not just hear me? We're Venom. Or more importantly, I'm Venom. Lexa is just a host I decided to reside in."

Dean used his hands to try to pry Venom off. "What did you do with Lexa?"

Venom grinned. "Don't worry, she's here. In fact...." Venom unraveled half of his face to show mine. The tendrils attached to half of my face as we looked at the Winchesters.

"We're both here," Venom and I finished before he covered my face again. Sam and Dean were struggling to get out of our hold.

 Sam and Dean were struggling to get out of our hold

"Well, get her out," Dean groaned.

Venom turned his head as he grinned got wider. "I don't think you understand. Let me get this through your small brain. Lexa chose to have me in her. I know what she knows. I know what she feels." Venom got closer to Dean. "Even when she's asleep, I'm her eyes and ears." He licked his lips. "I always wanted to know what a hunter tastes like."

I felt something pierce my arm. Venom looked to his wrist to see a knife lodged in. Venom's smile grew as he looked at Sam as he used another tendril to pull the knife out. He let out a low chuckle as the knife clattered to the ground.

"Nice try," Venom said. My spine gave out a little chill. Venom used another tendril to pull the gun away from Dean. "I can sense everything around me." He lifted the boys up. "We should have killed you when we had the chance." He licked his lips. "Since you two ruined my dinner, I guess I just have to eat you for dessert." Venom's mouth opened wide. He dangled the boys before he started to lower them.

Venom, no! We're not killing them.

Venom stopped. "What?! Are you insane? They just tried to kill us not two minutes ago!"

I said no eating people!

"They stabbed us!"

Cause they're hunters. You're a parasite -

Venom dropped the boys. "Parasite! You and Eddie are the same. Throwing that word left and right. You know I hate it!"

Because you are one! You're living inside of me. Feeding off my organs. You need a healthy host and leave when it dies down. That's what a parasite does!

"Would you rather have me or Toxin? Cause one isn't so willing to listen to you." Venom pointed at the boys. "Now let me have my dinner."

We're not eating them!

"Yes."

No.

"Yes."

No.

Venom growled, both of us not noticing the boys confused expression. "You've gotten attached to them. They were about to kill us and you want me to spare them?"