For Those About To Rock

After mindless hours of riding, I finally arrived at Bobby's house. I know I should have called him, but I love to surprise the old man. I took my helmet off before smiling at the building. Feels good to be at my second home.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I've waited patiently until he opened the door. I smiled at his surprised face.

"Bobby," I greeted happily.

"Lexa," Bobby said. He chuckled as he pulled me in for a hug. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know. I'm finally on my own. Traveling the world, the usual."

Bobby motioned me inside. "Don't just stand there, come in."

I smiled at him before coming in.

Ooh, he looks so tasty. Got enough meet in his bones. Can I eat him?

"You are not eating Bobby," I whispered harshly under my breath.

Bobby turned. "Did you say something?"

"I said...Did you have something to eat, Bobby? I haven't eaten since the ride here and I'm kinda famished," I recovered.

Now, I'm hungry.

"Oh, you know you don't have to ask." He motioned me to the kitchen. We walked towards his fridge. "You know you're welcome to anything in the fridge." He opened it. "There's stuff to make sandwiches. Beer?"

I nodded. "Sure, beer should be -" I was cut off when Bobby threw some holy water at my face. I gave him a look as I spat the water out while Venom laughed. "Really, Bobby?"

Bobby shrugged his shoulders as he handed me the beer. "Just had to be sure, kid."

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the knife from his counter. Every single time I would visit. I held my palm up before cutting a small line before showing him that I'm not burning.

"See, not a vampire or a werewolf or a shapeshifter."

An old man who lets you hurt yourself. I like him.

My eyes slightly widen as I see the black tendrils coming out of my cut. Really, Venom? It's just a small cut. I quickly went over and grabbed a few napkins. Bobby's phone started to ring before he left the room to answer it. I sighed in relief once he left.

"Did you really need to heal me, now?" I whispered.

Promised Eddie I wouldn't let anything harm you, remember? Remember, Lexa, your thoughts are my thoughts now. I know everything about you. And this other life you have lived is....he laughed...delicious. When are you going to tell Eddie about your second life hunting the supernatural? I'm sure starting to like it. Demons? Angels? Can't wait till we sink our teeth in one of them.

"You're not going to do anything. Not while Bobby is still here."

Isn't that why you wanted me to tag along? To kill? To feed off those who cross your path? You and I, Lexa will be unstoppable. And this time there is no Spider-Man to stop us.

I was about to retort, but Dad' right. I need to ignore Venom. I went towards the living room and opened the beer while Bobby was on the phone.

"No, nothing on Dick," he said. He nodded. "Yeah. Alright, Sam." I raised my eyebrow. Sam as in 'Sam Winchester'. One of the idjits Bobby would always talk about. Bobby looked up at me. "Actually, I might know someone who could help you with the problem....I don't care if you don't need help, you idjit. You still owe me that favor. You and your brother."

Idjit?

"His word for idiot," I mumbled.

Bobby nodded. "Great. Just give me the address.....Just look for a girl name Lexa." Then he hung up.

I raised my eyebrow. "What about me?"

"Nothing. Sam and Dean needed help with a case that I can't make."

"So...I'm going?"

Bobby shrugged. "Why not? You've hunted before. Nothing new."

Venom chuckled. Oh, nothing new. Maybe we should tell him about me. 

"Bobby, I just got here. I want us to catch up. I haven't seen you, like what, 2 years?" I said.

Bobby sighed sadly. "I know, but we have plenty of time to catch up." Bobby grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down. "But for now," he came back over and handed me the paper, "I've got a job for you."

I looked down at the paper. Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie.

I put the paper in my pocket. "Fine, I'll go. This way, I could finally meet those Winchester boys you've always talk about."

Bobby nodded. "Go, now go take care of those idjits."

》》》》

A/N: I know it was a bit rushed, but at least she gets to meet a certain Winchester the next chapter. 😉😉