Thunderstruck

Ok, so Emanuel wasn't so keen on Meg traveling with us either. I did laugh when he made a comment about her face, even though he didn't mean it like that. I tried not to lunge at her or grab the knife from Dean to kill her. I could have easily done it with Venom's help. I don't know if Meg is someone I would consider as an ally, but for now, I have to push my hatred for her aside.

Bitch is still ugly.

I didn't like the way she was eyeing Emanuel during our talk. She was giving him the crazy sex eyes and she was already undressing him with her eyes. And for some reason, I've got stuck in the back seat with her. The silence was uncomfortable as she held her stupid smirk on her face.

"This silence is very uncomfortable," Emanuel/Cas stated. Well, duh. "Is there something I should know?"

Meg shook her head. "I don't know." She glanced at Dean. "Dean?" Then at me. "Lexa?"

"No," we answered simultaneously.

"Meg has that effect," Dean added. "Awkward. You know?"

Emanuel looked at Meg. "That must be difficult for you."

"Dean's making a joke, Emanuel," Meg said.

I looked out the window as Venom and I responded, "No, he's not." Well, Venom responded in my head.

"Oh," Emanuel responded before he let out a light chuckle.

I sighed before I tapped Dean's shoulder. "Pull over," I said.

He gave me a confused look through the mirror. "What? Why?"

'Cause Meg's an annoying cunt, that's why.

I closed my eyes as I started to rub the side of my head. "Just being in here is giving me a small migraine. I'll just meet you guys at the hospital."

"I don't think that's a -" Dean began. When I opened my eyes, it was really Venom's face that popped out. His teeth snarling as the symbiote growled at him. "Fine, whatever."

Dean pulled to the side of the road as my face went back to normal. "Come on, Lexa. I thought we were getting along just fine," Meg said. I glared at her before Venom's face growled at her. My face went back to normal as I got out in the rain. "Hot."

I rolled my eyes as I felt something being wrapped around my shoulders. I looked down to see Dean's jean jacket around me. "It's pouring out. Wouldn't want you to get wet," he said.

Ah, how cute. Not!

I smiled at Dean before Venom decided to take control. His tendrils covered my body before he leered over the oldest Winchester. "Don't worry, Dean. I'll keep Lexa warm enough," he said as he leaned closer to grin at him. "So she doesn't you to flirt with her every chance you get. And you better keep that box of condoms far away from her as possible. Otherwise, there's a certain pickle I wouldn't mind ripping off before anything could happen."

Dean smirked in retaliation. "You'll be dead before anything happens to me."

"Is that so? You only know one of my weaknesses. And that alone isn't enough to kill me." Venom's grin grew. "So good luck trying to figure out how."

Venom turned around and leaped into the night sky. I sighed inside, which Venom returned with a scoff.

"Giving you his jacket. What kind of gesture is that?" Venom grumbled under his breath. "More like a pussy move if you ask me. Eddie's got better moves than that and that alone is saying something."

》》》》

Venom and I made it before everyone else but stopped on top of the hill. Venom reverted back into my body as I looked at the entrance of the hospital in confusion. I felt the small chill go down my spine when there doctors and patients outside with an ambulance waiting more