Another One Bites The Dust

We rode all the way to Idaho. Coeur d'Alene to be exact. The guys were getting tired, so we decided to stay at a motel room for the night.

Good, that way when they sleep we can sneak out and rip heads off people. We could leave them in the corner as a gift for them tomorrow.

I rolled my eyes at Venom's comment as the guys opened the door. Since getting the motel room was last minute, we could only get two beds. I offered to sleep on the couch if there was any, but Dean said no. We kept arguing back and forth until we agreed to sleep on the same bed. I looked around the motel room, it wasn't that clean...but it wasn't that dirty either. Just a few stains here and there.

Eddie's old apartment was better than this.

That I can agree to.

Dean's phone started to ring the second we entered the room. "Classified server?" he read the caller ID. "Got tot be Devereaux, right?" Dean picked up the phone. "Hello....Frank, Frank, what do you got for me?"

Who's Devereaux?

I guess it's an old case they had back then.

Oh. When can we eat? I'm hungry?

You made me eat three burgers an hour ago.

It's not that meat I'm looking for.

"What do you mean you can't find him? It's Dick Roman. Turn on CNN," Dean stated angrily over the phone. I went over to the bed and sat my bag down. "Didn't you see him at that, uh, press conference in Phoenix."

Who's Dick Roman?

"I don't know who he is," I muttered.

Dean held the phone close to his chest. "You say something?"

I bit my lip. "I was just asking who Dick Roman is."

"He's an arrogant bastard. He puts the word dick in Dick Roman."

I slowly nodded as Dean went back to his conversation. Which didn't go that well. Dean was more pissed as he hung up the phone before heading towards Sam's bed. Sam took out the small file from his bag.

"Ok, um, look at the victim profiles -" Sam started, "Same age, same hair color, body type. The ritual mutilations line up exactly."

I scanned the photos of the dead body's. I could feel Venom's mouth water as he scanned the file with us. And now is not the time for him to get hungry again.

"Who down there would've let our demon out of the can?" Dean asked. Sam made a face. "He squealed on his superiors. We made sure of that. I mean, he should be down under until, uh, trumpet day."

"But two women killed in the last two weeks, same parts missing, I mean, same old hunting grounds, even."

"So, let's check it out," I said as I handed the file back to Sam.

"For now," Dean mumbled. "But you know it's all about the leviathans now, ok? They're the ones we need to be hunting."

I gave him a confused look. "Leviathans?"

"We'll explain later," Sam said. "But not now." He looked at Dean. "This is our unfinished business, apparently."

And what kind of unfinished business did these two get into?

I don't know.

I'm still hungry.

Wait till they sleep, then I'll get you something.

Not good enough, I need food now.

I felt some tendrils crawling up my arm and making its way towards my back. Oh, no, Venom. Not now!