Carry on My Wayward Son

This is it. This is the day I take that symbiote off my father's shoulders. You think Venom would switch hosts when I'm 18, but no that son of a bitch decides to wait till I'm 25. And what better way to do it then on my birthday. I'm finally leaving my hometown to explore the world. Another positive for Venom because he doesn't want to deal with a certain Spider-Man.

Besides exploring the world, I wanted to leave this place behind. Not just this place, my name. My name is Alexia Brock, but you can call me Lexa. Yes, my father is Eddie Brock. I know he's done some terrible things in the past, but he wasn't always like that. Like now, he's actually allowing Venom to come with me. You would think someone who has a symbiote with them for the past 25 years wouldn't want to, but here we are hugging before my departure.

When father pulled away, he looked right into my eyes. He wasn't talking to me, he was talking to Venom.

"You take care of her. You hear me?" He asked.

Yes, old man. At least I didn't lose you at the carnival when you were 5. Don't be a loser like your dad, Lexa.

Venom's comment made me chuckle. Dad raised his eyebrow at me.

"He just insulted me, didn't he?" Like he needs to ask.

I nodded. "Yeah, but when isn't he?" Dad slowly nodded. It's true, Venom's been insulting my dad whenever he can. Which is funny since I could hear them now. Not when he decides to reveal himself...or his head

"Do you know where you're heading?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, do you remember my friend, Bobby?"

Oh, Bobby, it's been a while since I've talked to him. He actually was a mentor of mine when I was with my mom that one summer. We kept in touch since. And yes, I know he helps hunters with the supernatural. The only problem with that is that he doesn't know about Venom. No one does...besides Peter Parker, but that's it.

Dad nodded. "Is he the guy who likes to say idjit?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, that's Bobby for you." Dad seemed unsure. "He doesn't know about Venom. You know he wouldn't talk to me if he knew. Especially after everything you two have done."

It was mostly him.

"Yeah, but you were the one controlling him," I whispered harshly. "You know how many times you almost killed my dad?"

Not my fault he's a pussy.

"No, he's not!"

Dad started chuckling as he patted my arm. "You'll get use to that. Just ignore him like I do."

"I'm not going to turn all villain-y, am I?" I don't want to be like 'I shall destroy all of you' kind of person.

I can't promise you that. There might be a few kittens and puppies we might have to eat. Or even people along the way. Depends on my appetite.

My mouth flew open. "We're not going to eat people!"

It's not that bad. It took your father a few months to get use to it.

I gave my dad a shocking look. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I'm guessing he told you about his appetite," he said. I nodded. He sighed. "You wanted him, now you've got him. Good luck."

"Fine."

Dad smile again before he hugged me for the last time. "Take care of my baby girl."

I'll kill anyone who stands in our way.

I pulled away before heading over to my motorcycle. My fathers motorcycle that he passed on to me when I was 15. Boy, Mom wasn't happy that day when she found me riding it around New York. But, come on, it's a sweet ride. I even had to keep it touched up. I placed the helmet on my head before waving at him. Dad smiled as I revved the engine and left.

Our new adventure begins.

》》》》

A/N: As you probably figured out, the italics is Venom in her head. Otherwise if it's him talking to other people, then it would have been the regular way.

As for this book, I decided to have this start off at Season 7 Episode 14. Season 3 - 5 have always been done and Season 9 would have been a bit easy. Now, imagine Venom fighting the Leviathans.