Chapter : 6

Rosé Pov.

It been two months. Since we met BTS and GOT 7. I agree that Jimin guy was kinda cute but he was too manly too. After that day we were all free our concert went well YG sangjang-nim was proud of us we were also quite happy about it. Right now I am in a store not only me but my Unnies too and about maknae she is in home. As she wanted to play games. So we left her there and told bodyguards to watch over her.

Jisoo Pov.

We are in store buying few things for home. Like some vegeies and fruits also Jennie is buying some Ice creams and chocolates for maknaes as surprise I told her not to but she doesn't listen. She likes to spoil them with her love she sometimes buy clothes, shoes, chocolates, Ice creams and much more they like because she say they are still kids for her. And I sometime agree like how they break small things and sometimes don't do any chores and sometimes they don't even clean their rooms me or Jennie have to clean up for them. All they do is eat, practice, play with cats and sleep that's all.

Jennie Pov.

Here I am buying some groceries and some chocolates and Ice creams for maknaes. I love spoiling them with my love. Me and Jisoo didn't enjoy our days this much but I want them to live with their fullest. Their every need should be done. Sometimes Unnie scold me for spoiling them but me being Jennie don't listen. But I don't spoil them like some rich brats who would not do anything. In limits.

Time Skip.

Authors Pov.

As Black Pink except Lisa entered home Lisa just jumped on Rosé asking what she bought.
Lisa got upset as she thought Rosé didn't bring anything.
But she was going in room from kitchen when Jennie told her to close her eyes she was confused but still she did. Few mins later Jennie told her to open her eyes and what she saw was...

 Few mins later Jennie told her to open her eyes and what she saw was