Chapter : 15

Min Yoongi Pov.

What ever happen 2 days ago we got to know by maids. And about that man he was expired that day only.

Jin Hyung really killed him mercilessly. His whole face wasn't getting identified he was tortured that badly.

Well after that incident Jisoo was given holiday for 2 days. As she was injured but instead of her work was given to Nayeon and Jennie.

Here me and Jungkook are going back to mansion after killing some pricks. I entered mansion passing by kitchen I heard someone shouting.

"What the hell you bitch?! How dare you do these to her." This voice was familiar I went near to find Nayeon shouting at a maid.

Jungkook followed me behind. "I am so s-s-sorry m-ma'am. I didn't know. It was a mistake."

That maid begged her. How dare she shout at our maids?!

Nayeon Pov.

I was cleaning main hall floor today. I was going near kitchen to clean when i heard something broke.

When i went inside juice jug was on floor all broken and lisa was all drenched in juice while tears kept streaming her eyes. And a maid was standing in front of her smirking.

This made my blood boil i went towards the maid standing in front of her smirking slapping her hard on her cheeks.

"What the hell you bitch?! How dare you do this to her?!" "I am so s-s-sorry m-ma'am. I didn't know. It was a mistake."

She said while sturttering. I looked into her eyes they looked mischevious and like she was apologising for just a drama.

Suddenly a loud shout was heard. We all looked towards it saw Yoongi and Jungkook standing at starting of kitchen.

He came towards slapped me so hard i fell on floor due to force.

I sensed metallic liquid in my mouth i realised my lips were bleeding. "What the hell?! Why the heck are you bullying her huh?!" He shouted at me kicking my legs.

Due to pain I started crying. "Looks like you need a punishment huh!" He exclaimed in cold tone.

Lisa went to his legs begging to leave her. He nodded at Jungkook he went towards Lisa grabbing her hairs taking her some where.

He came and dragged me to main hall holding my wrist tightly and pushed me to floor.

By the time all every member of BTS came. "Maid bring me the Whip." Yoongi shouted at her the one I slapped. She followed us here. She went somewhere and brought the whip. Yoongi took it and came towards me. He started whipping me hard. I was begging him to stop.

Jisoo Pov.

Jennie was here sitting beside me cleaning my wounds. Momo, Jihyo, Rosé were standing behind her.

After cleaning all wounds she bandaged them. Few minutes later maid a barged in. She was breathing heavily and was pointing out.

"What happen calm down." Rosé said to her. "Calm down. Take a deep breath." Jihyo showed her she followed when was okay. She spoke making us shock. "Your friends are being beaten by master."

Every one's eyes widened in a second we all ran down stairs. "Plz s-s-top. I-its hurts. Please I b-beg y-you."

Nayeon was begging Yoongi and he was completely ignoring it and whipping her. I went towards him coming Infront of Nayoen.

"Plz stop. I beg you master Yoongi. Plz s-s-top." I was scared as hell that's why I stuttered and said.

"Get out of my way Jisoo." I just shooked my head as no. That's all his eyes were turning red now due to anger.