Chapter : 30

Rosé Pov.

"I don't know." Jennie Unnie said as she clutched her hairs tightly laying on bed.

"What do you mean by you don't know? We have to do something?" Jisoo Unnie said standing up from bed.

"Aish I don't know. Now I really regret it." Jennie Unnie said, tears formed in her eyes.

"It's okay Unnie. Don't cry. I know Unnie must be sad." Lisa comforted Jennie Unnie patting her head.

"Let's go to there house." I suggested it was moment of silence then all nodded as yes.

We all just wore simple clothes. Maybe we can have a night out in their mansion. Jisoo Unnie drove the car. She stopped out of there mansion.

Parking we all went out going towards the door. Lisa ring the bell.

I heard some foot steps. Someone was coming to open the door.

Jeongyeon Unnie opened the door and she was shocked. We told her we came to talk Jihyo Unnie.

She nods letting us go inside. Unnie locked the door following us behind.

"Where are all? Asleep already?" Jisoo Unnie asked.

"No Unnie. All are in movie room." Jeongyeon Unnie answered. We all went in movie room. As long as went inside all eyes were on us.

"Unnie what you doing here." Mina asked. We all just shrugged at her.

"Thought to have night out with you guys." Jisoo Unnie said. All beamed except for Jihyo Unnie.

She was blankly staring at Jennie Unnie who was staring at her back.

We removed our coats and settled on seats comfortable. Rosé was pulled by Tzuyu and Mina.

I was sitting between Jeongyeon Unnie and Sana Unnie. Jisoo Unnie was taken by Nayeon Unnie and Dahyun Unnie.

Jennie Unnie sat beside Jihyo Unnie who was sitting alone.

Movie continued sometimes in between we were talking, laughing and joking except for two. Jennie Unnie and Jihyo Unnie both were talking to each other.

Jihyo Pov.

"Sorry Unnie." Jennie said while she looked at me with her teary eyes.

I sighed understanding. It must have slipped out of her mouth.

"It's okay." I said. She took my hand and kept her head on it. I started patting her head.

"Sorry Unnie. I didn't mean it." Her tears spilled out. I panicked and cupped her face shaking my head as no.

"No problem Mandu. It's okay. Don't cry." I said and wiped her tears. She smiled at me.

I thought to tell her about Sandara Unnie. "I went to her." I spoke. She looked shocked at me.

"You went to her?" Jennie wishper-yelled at me. I nodded at her remembering what happen when I went to her.

"Tell me what happen there?" Jennie said with stern voice. I had no choice but to tell her.

Flash Back.

Jihyo Pov.

I was standing outside Unnie's apartment. Still not sure about the decision of meeting her.

I took deep breath and pressed on bell. First time on answered so again I pressed on bell. When I heard someone's foot step coming near.

My heart started beating faster due to nervousness. The door was opened by Sandara Unnie.