Chapter : 17

Authors Pov.

Sitting on table face to face. But with cold hard and emotionless face. The look on face was enough for the people sitting in front of them to be scared for their lifes.

"Information!" Rm asked the man sitting right next from the man in front of him. Taking out something he gave them a file. He handed the file to him. "This is file that contains every information of that day."

Meanwhile in Mansion.

"Unnie are you done?!" Lisa asked Nayeon who was almost done with her work. "Yes almost Lisa." Just then a bell rang. Gaining their both attention. "I will check." Lisa going said away.

Lisa Pov.

I went towards door opening it. A old man in his 50's and 10 well built men behind him. With a cigar in his mouth and a muffler around his neck and black Shades on his eyes. "Yes?!" I asked.

"Mr Min is here. I have a gift to take from him." He said in his cold voice. I almost got chills. He is really scary.

"Well he is not home. You can come tomorrow." Saying this I was about to close door when all guard push the door open causing me to stumble backwards. All came inside.

"If he is not here it's not my problem. I will take my gift myself. Don't worry I won't cause any problem." He said. "Well who is Miss Nayeon here?!" This time the name caught my name. Nayeon Unnie why her?!

"What do you want from her huh?!" He came towards me and bend till my height little then. "That's not your concern little girl."

He signalled his guards something to which they started breaking things here and there. "Hey! You guys stop there what are you doing!! I said stop it damn it!" I kept screaming but they weren't listening at all. Hearing things all came each and every one. Nayeon Unnie, Jennie Unnie, Rosé, Momo Unnie Jihyo Unnie and other maids too. "What happen ?! Who are these people?!" Nayoen Unnie ran towards me.

"I don't know!" I said. "Who the hell is Nayoen here I asked?!" This he shouted very loudly to which we all flinched hard. "I-i am Nayeon. Why are you asking?!" She said looking towards him. He came front towards her. Examining her from head to toe. He nodded behind to his guards. They came and pushed me on the floor to which I fell down and they grabbed Unnie's both arms taking her away. In stood up in a second. We all ran towards them. Grabbing guards arm I asked him. "Where are you taking her huh?! Don't you dare touch her."

Suddenly all of them pushed us pointing guns towards us. But then they shot upwards. The chandelier above our head fell down right between them and us.

And the man again shot towards back of us then suddenly all lights went off. All shoutings were heard.

I forwarded my hand searching for Unnie's or someone's hand but I heard some hissing from my right side I forwarded my hand there and again someone hissed.

By voice I understood it was Rosé. "What happen Unnie?!" I asked her. "Nothing looks like I cut my hand." She told.

All lights came back. I looked Rosé her hand was really bleeding to much and she was crying. Not only her but every one was crying. And Nayeon Unnie where is she?! Where are they?! Who were they?!
Tears filled in my eyes I was crying without me knowing it.

Authors Pov.

Destroyed. That was the first word would come in everyone's mind seeing main hall. Everything was destroyed. Chandelier was smashed on the floor.

Glass table broke into pieces too because it was in half middle of chandelier. As soon as chandelier broke and fell it was broken in to pieces of glasses too.