Chapter : 11

Authors Pov.

Air was stuck in their lungs. They were in confusion and shocked too. Thinking no one would find them they ran away. But seeing the person Infront of them. They were scared thinking that....

'What if They had send him?!'
'Will he kill them?!'
'Will they die at this young age?!'
'What was their fault to be tortured like this?!'
Many questions were lingering in their minds. They all flinched when he started to speak suddenly.
"Don't worry I am here to save you all" They all got more confused. Having courage Jisoo asked. "What do you mean releasing us?!" "I will help you all escape from them. Only if you come with us." The Boss Spoke. "And why should we trust you?! What if you kill us?! We won't come with you.!" Rosé shouted in anger. "Then you left us with no choice girls!" The Boss Spoke. "What you mean?!" Jennie asked. "Guards!!" The Boss shouted at Cold firm voice. Out of nowhere some guards came and put handkerchiefs on them minutes later all of them fainted.

"Poor girls don't even know where there fate will bring them. Take them to our basement and tie them up." The Boss spoke in cold firm voice. "Yes Boss!" All in sequence said. "Come on let's give the Kings a news. Their so called partners are kidnapped. Why don't we make it a little more interesting. Huh?!" The Boss asked his trusted man. Being confused he asked. "Pardon me Boss. But what are you going to do." "Let's play a game." The Boss Spoke. "What type of game boss?!" "Hmm Save one Die one." The Boss Spoke in Amusing tone. The man beside him understood. The guards who made

BlackTwice faint already left from there. It was just the Boss and his most trusted man. Soon the man left as he know what his Boss wanted him to do. "BTS you love to Win the Game and I love to Play a Game." He spoke in develish tone and smirked.

In Bangtan's Mansion.

"Arrg you bastards did you get any damn trace of them." Yoongi shouted frustration.
"I-i am s-s-sorry m-master. But we are trying." The bodyguard spoke. Jungkook grabbed his coller in anger, his teeth were greeting. Showing he was damn angry. "Don't try! Don't try bastards just find them. Is this what we pay you guys for. Huh!!" Jungkook Spoke. "O-ok master. Plz give us some more time." The guard spoke. "4 hours. Ok. Find them or else I will kill you all."

"These girls did wrong by running away. They will pay for what they did." Said Yoongi. His jaw was clenched in anger he was shaking.

Time Skip.

2 Hours Later.

"Boss we found them." A guard said. "Where are they ?! Tell us." RM spoke. "Master they left in a car which was stopped near forest because petrol was finished. We checked in forest in there was a abandoned house. We found some accessories they were broken. But they were not there. We checked whole forest. We didn't find any trace of them. That's all. Master." Told guard. "What ?! What do you mean?! From forest where can they go?!" Jimin spoke angrily.

"I am s-s-sorry master. We checked the whole forest they weren't found anywhere." Guard told. "How can they escape easily?! Something is there that we are missing. Did you guys recheck everything?! Jin asked them. "Yes master we did everything." All were in confusion. Few minutes later. A guard came running.

"Boss someone dropped this out of the Gate." "What is this?!" Jin asked. "Don't know master. But when I went on check towards gates. It was in the corner kept there." "Open it. Maybe something important." It was Box. Opening it there were shocked to find things in them. It was some Photos of BlackTwice tied on chair. It wasn't a normal chair. It was stilled. There hands were tied with steel. And Infront of them was a stand in which a driller was set.

On & off remote was held by someone. And the driller was pointed on the chest towards heart. As soon as the switch will be on it will drilled in their chest. Along with photos there was CD in it. "Play it." Yoongi ordered. They played CD in player. In vedio the man was standing behind girls. The man shouted at his guards in different language. And then from above the whole tanker of blood had fallen on them. They all woke up in shock to see them selves in this state crying and begging him to leave them.

Again a whole tanker of blood fallen on them. Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Jisoo fainted not able to see blood anymore. Rest were left three Jennie, Rosé, Lisa. They all were crying and begging him to stop and leave them. After that the vedios ended. As soon as vedio ended they all together got notification of a message in which address was send. Along with warning to come alone. "He kidnapped them. Looks like he needs a war. Get ready for a war. You messed wrong this time." Jin said while gritting his teeths.

In the Man's Mansion.

Lisa Pov.

Crying that's all was left for us now. After waking up all I get to see is blood every where. I wish this was just a nightmare. So then I can wake and hug Jisoo Unnie. I am seriously all tired and want to give up now. Crying and begging him to leave us. "Stop crying crybabies. I hate girls who cry." The man spoke Coldly. "And I hate you jerk. Leave us you bastard." Jennie Unnie shouted at him. Oh no he is looking at Unnie like he is about to kill her. He went towards her and slapped her then grabbed her hairs tightly saying. "Don't you dare!! Don't you dare try to raise your voice on me. I can kill you in a second. You see this driller. I will on it and directly it will be drilled in to your heart. It won't take a second for you to die. Do you want me to do that huh!!?" He shouted at her Coldly. She just shook her head as no. "Good girl. Now just wait till your saviours come to save you." He spoke Coldly and went away from there.

To Be Continued.