Chapter : 25

Next Morning.

6:00AM.

Authors Pov.

The sun shine brightly peeking through the windows of girls room. Jisoo who woke up first went to washroom took shower and changed into a knee-lenght frock with full sleeves.

She woke Jihyo who did same as Jisoo did. After she changed to went out of washroom to see Jisoo was standing near window looking outside.

"What happen Unnie?!" Jihyo inquired Jisoo who was lost in deep thoughts. She looked at her and smiled at her.

"Nothing" Jihyo who raised a brow at her not understanding Jisoo. Everytime there would be a blank expression on her face in the mornings.

Today it was different her face looked like Fresh, Natural mostly it looked Happy.

By the time they both spend reading books which was kept on shelf of books. It was a small books but there were many books in it. Kinds of book.

3 Hours Later.

Jihyo Pov.

I was happy seeing Jisoo Unnie happy but something was different not only in her, but in me too.

Because today I felt like I was being released from something that was heaving me down.

Today unintentionally there a smile on my face. Everytime I would try to stop myself I couldn't. It was like my lips didn't want to stop from smiling.

Looks like I have gone crazy that's why I was smiling this much. One by one every one started waking up and doing their courses except for two. Jennie and Lisa both were still unconscious.

The head of maid's bought breakfast in I smiled at her brightly. She looked at me shocked.

I knew why because since last 3 Weeks when ever she came inside giving us food. We just blankly or coldly told her to leave.

Because we didn't want to blame her for her Master's Deed.

I smiled just embarrassed. She returned it back and left. Everyone are breakfast peacefully. But I knew Jisoo Unnie was still worried about Jennie and Lisa.

After breakfast Rosé as usual sat in her casual place at the corner of room. Blankly staring at space.

While Momo at edge of window staring outside. Nayeon Unnie who sat beside Lisa holding her hands.

Left was me and Jisoo Unnie we both were sitting on Jennie and Lisa's bed. Staring both of them.

Nayeon Unnie stood up going towards book shelf. She took out a book and went towards the previous spot she was sitting in.

"Lisa I know you like to listen stories. Come on I will read you the story. 'Pride and Prejudice.' But please wake up. Don't be upset from your Unnie plz."

Suga Pov.

Sitting in our Office I stared at out of the glass. We all had one big office for ourselves. We all worked together.

The building had 70 floors and on 70th floor was our Office. There was something that was bugging me from starting of morning.

Something or should I say it was someone. Since yesterday night's meeting I was quite disturb. My whole attention was snatched by someone. Nayeon.

I knew one day whether it's today or tomorrow we had to let the girls go. I also knew that isn't very soon but. I didn't know this that letting girls go will disturb my mind this much especially for Nayeon.

My mind would go sour evening thinking of letting Nayeon go, that I didn't know why. I don't know why my mind was going this much crazy for her. But something was wrong with me. Something really wrong.