Chapter : 16

Authors Pov.

"Deal?!" Asked a young man in his 30's to a old man. "Of course why not! It's a such good deal Mr Min." Yoongi just smirked. "So when can I take her away?!" Old man asked. "When you wish Mr Choi." Yoongi said. "Fine then. Tomorrow I will send my men's to take her." Yoongi nodded at him. Old man went out.

After he went out. Yoongi dropped on sofa while laughing like Devil.

'Say Goodbye to Your Friends Nayeon.'

Jisoo Pov.

I stood up after cleaning the table in room of master Jin. I was going door my eye went on bed. It was same bed when he carried me that day. Unknowingly I just smiled thinking it. I came out of trance when someone cleared throat. I turned only for my breath to be hitched. It was him. Master Jin standing right at door. I lowered my eyes because of fear and nervousness. He closed the doors coming towards.

Jihyo Pov.

I was cleaning Master RM's room. And Jisoo Unnie master Jin's room. Putting on new bedsheets I changed pillow covers. I turned and flinched hard master was standing right there staring straight in to my eyes. Due to nervousness and fear my heart started beating really fast.

Aish what is happening to me. I walked taking bedsheet and dirty pillows covers. I was about to walk past him when he suddenly hold my arm pinning me beside. My eyes widen. What the hell is he doing. I am getting more scared now.

Turning right I was going he slammed his right hand there startling me. Again I turned towards left only to be slammed again by his left hand. I closed my eyes. Due to fear but still I heard his heavy breathing. "Open you eyes Jihyo." In a second I opened them. It was first time he took my name. "Are you really innocent?! You really didn't kill them?!" i frowned hearing this.

Everytime they keep mentioniong about killing someone. who are they? And why do they keep blaming us? what did we do?

Rm Pov.

It was confusing. What is happening? If they weren't there that day so what had happen? Why is every thing so confused. And that clip what was that about? What actually happen that day? What is it that we are missing?

If there is something that we are really missing then. We have to find it out. We can't torture an innocent who doesn't have any fault. I noticed Jihyo's eyes were filled with only confussion. As if she doesn't know anything. What's the reality? 

"Get out" I told her removing my arms from beside her. In a second she vanished from room. I found it little funny that i unknowlingly laughed. After I realised that I just laughed I stopped laughing and stared at the door from where she went out. Shaking my head I went taking shower inside. Namjoon you are really going crazy.

Jihyo Pov.

Coming out of room I saw Unnie running out of master Jin's room. She came a little front not noticing me keeping her hands on knees. Taking heavy breath then she straightens her posture and kept her right hand on her heart. Like she was listening her heartbeat. I frowned when she blushed out of nowhere. Hmm something is really wrong huh!

I went towards her tapping her shoulder she flinched seeing me. Her eyes were like about to come out. I raised a brow asking her. "What happen unnie?! Why the hell are you all red?!

"Nothing just i am." she stopped in bettween. seeing here and there fiddling with her fingers Something is really wrong now. "I have little headache." She said pointing towards her stomach.