Chapter : 12

Jungkook Pov.

That bastard have kidnapped the girls. Right now me and hyungs are heading towards the that bastard's house as he wants to do a deal with us. Only if girls didn't escape this wouldn't have happened.

They will pay for what they did. But right now saving them is important. It's not because he will 'Kill' them, its because we want to take our 'Revenge' trust me.

If it wasn't for 'Revenge' we won't have save them. He told us come alone. And we are going 'Alone'. Tch tch he is going to die today and that's for sure.

Jin Pov.

Driver stopped the car at the house. As soon as we stepped out. Every guard present there pointed their gun at us. We just stared at them Coldly. Out of nowhere he came. "Let's talk inside should we." We came inside. He took us to his basement.

There we saw them. He started to speak but I don't why but my all attention was Jisoo this time. Her state was really bad. Her eyes were closed and puffy. Her red nose, red cheeks. Her state was really bad.

For a moment I really felt something when I saw her. I got out from my trance when Jungkook tapped my shoulder. "What happen Hyung?! Where are you lost?!" He inquired. "Nothing." He nodded at me. We all sat on the chairs that were arranged along with the table. He started to speak. "I want you all to give your position to me. And your half of money."

Just hearing it every one's blood boil but we kept it almost calm. "And what if we don't?!" Jimin asked sarcastically. "Then maybe you may not go alive from here. Also those will die. Do you want me to show a demo. Oh wait I should show you a demo."

Jimin Pov.

That bastard walked towards Jisoo and then positioned driller downwards towards her stomach. We tried to stop him but his guards came and pointed their guns on us and some pointed at the girls. Aish these bastards will regret they don't know what they are getting them selves in to.

Just because we are calm he thinks we are really scared and can't do anything. He doesn't know what we planned this jerk. The driller was on it kept drilling towards Jisoo. "If you won't do as I say she will die soon." He told. Just that time a blast was heard and all men of his dropped dead on the floor in a second.

They all were shoot on their heads. Door kicked opened their was standing our friends. Got7. Yes we planned this with them this bastard really thought we will come alone. He was tackled down by JB. And others we freeing girls. "So now who is boss here huh?!" Jin Hyung asked sarcastically. "You jerks you tricked me." He shouted angrily.

"Oh no we didn't trick you. We just show you never mess with Mafia Kings. You really thought we come alone. Listen you low-key mafia. Huh!!" J-hope Hyung shouted. "Too bad you really had your hopes to up. So now what should we do with you huh?!" I shouted at him.

Jungkook Pov.

Few minutes later. Jimin Hyung shouted. "Blast this house." "Boys take girls." Jin Hyung ordered. We took the girls who were in guards arms. Damn I noticed now.

Lisa's really beautiful. Seeing her from this close feels so different. What are you doing to me Lisa. It's wrong to think this way about you. You are just my enemy that's all nothing else. What's wrong with me.

I got out my thoughts when JB Hyung tapped my shoulder. "Yah where are you lost. I am calling you from past 6 minutes." Ahh I was staring at her for 6 minutes. Aish Jungkook concentrate. "Sorry Hyung. Nothing." I looked around now was there I mean Hyungs.

"Hyung where are others?!" I asked him. "You idiot all went in car while you were standing here thinking something rubbish." Ahh okay. "Ahh sorry Hyung let's go." He nodded at me. As soon as me and hyung cam out 3 minutes there was a blast I saw out to see the house was blasted. Ahh punk thought they will mess with us.

Even his every guard who Got7 Hyungs shooted dead burned there. I roamed my eyes through car and saw all girls were were unconcious. Lisa was still in my arms. And others were in Hyungs arms.

Damn I didn't notice first but she was really was doll. Her plumpy kissable lips, her eyes, her banged hairs which soaked in blood, her pale skin. Her eyes were damn puffy showing she cried for hours. Is it really wrong to think about you like this?!

Jin Pov.

Jisoo was in my arms. But I felt something different. It was like a whole pack of relief was rushing through my veins. But why?! Her eyes which were puffy.

Her lips which were soaked in blood well not only lips but whole herself was soaked in blood for what that bastard had played. Due to girls all our clothes got bloody but we couldn't care that time.

Her dress was torn a little from down. So I removed my coat and put it on her waist tying it tightly and that tight but a little. Boys saw but asked nothing. She really looks so beautiful. Waah I didn't know a angel would end up in my arms.

Wait what Jin what the hell are you freaking thinking?!! Damn something is really wrong with me. Aish she moved little closer and snuggled into my chest sleeping comfortably.

Yoongi Pov.

I saw Jin Hyung removing his coat angle putting on Jisoo but couldn't understand it. Looking down I found myself staring at Nayeon who look like she was about the cry again. Her eyes were puffy which were moving a little side to side. And she came close and snuggled more into my neck. My breath hitched when her lips met my neck. Well to tell truth they were really soft in touch.

Suddenly she started mumbling something but in very low voice. As she was near my ears I heard what she said. "P-p-lease s-s-top t-this. I-i a-am s-scared." As soon as I heard I understood she was scared of what that bastard did back then.

I slowly moved my hands towards her hairs and started caressing it and whispered in her ears. "Ssh it's okay. I am here. No one is touching you. Calm down." I don't know why I did this but it felt correct that time. Few more minutes of my caressing her hairs she calmed down and slept there only. May be she felt 'safe' tch I scoffed mentally at myself 'safe' in my embrace no freaking way.

To Be Continued.
..................................................................................................

1) So what do think Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi were feeling towards the girls?!

2) And who do you think that person was who kidnapped girls?!

3) And what do you think will happen now?!