Chapter : 57

Nayeon Pov.

Alone, lonely or was it even meant to be?

No! It wasn't or else I would have gotten him.

I smiled at Jihyo was a looking at me confused.

Well, what could I say it was my own fault. Because just minutes ago I shouted at Tzuyu who was continuously questioning me about blast.

Well, I took out someone else's anger on her. She was hurt and ran towards room. Jihyo sighed gesturing to give some time.

I got it!

Feeling drowsy I went to up to my room and showered pouring all anger tiredness out in shower.

What I knew I almost took 1 hour.

Feeling relaxed as I came out, I found Tzuyu already sleeping on my bed cuddling with my teddy. She is not angry with me.

I remember I owe her apology.

I will ask her for it. As it was my fault.

I dried my hairs and laid beside her cuddling with her. So soft and maknae is.

Sorry Kiddo!

Next Morning.

Blackpink's House.

07:40 AM.

"Rise and shine flower!" Jennie woke Rosé, she was curling in blanket like her life depended on it. Jennie pulled the curtains at side. "Unnie..."Rosé whine, she chuckles at younger one.

Jennie exits her room, going downstairs. There as usual Jisoo was setting up plates and Jennie went in kitchen making pancakes as she prepared the batter.

Jisoo sits and lays her head own on table, her felt heavy and there she dozed off.

She wasn't able to get enough sleep, due to unknown reason. All night she kept turning either left or right.

Both maknaes comes down dressing and settles at their places without making any noise.

Few more minutes later Jennie came out with pancakes serving them, she slightly touched Jisoo's arm to wake her up and gave her plate filled with maple syrup and pancakes drenched in them.

Everyone ate in silence, Lisa who was having a hard time adapting this silence spoke, "Can we go zoo?"

"Huh? You want to go?" Jisoo questions, she nods. "Ok then let's go!" Jisoo and Jennie both agrees.

"I will prepare things for picnic, you guys at evening get ready ok." Jisoo informs.

Meanwhile Somewhere in; New Zealand.

"He is awake." The discussion about the Boss Dragon of the game was going on. "So, it means the shit is about the get real!" One of them joked. "Yes, if he is awake means now everyone in game will sleep forever."

"I hope the plan doesn't fail like last time!" A member of group speaks. Everyone nods in seriousness.

Boss Dragons was the Boss of underground hidden Yakuza's. Years ago, it was said that there were Yakuzas who used to rule before Mafias. There was a destructive war between Yakuzas and Mafias.

Yakuzas were sabotaged by Mafia but, since then Mafias ruled around the world. But there were still some Yakuzas who were burning in fire of vengeance and greediness of that property.

Before Mafias were introduced the Godfather of Yakuzas had a property, which costed at least 900 billion. But they didn't know the reality behind this Lie.