Chapter : 40

Authors Pov.

"They really love each other, isn't it?" Jungkook says and chucks down wine.

"They have Trust, Loyalty and mostly Love towards each other. That's why they can do anything for each other." Yoongi said but raised a brow,

When he was Jin smiling.

"What happen? Smiling this much" Yoongi sits besides him.

"Nothing, Just..." Yoongi smirked.

"So.. smiling is just for nothing..." Jin chuckled and standing up He patted his shoulder going away.

Yoongi sips his drink, his eyes on Jin's retreating figure.

Clearly noticing something wrong with his Hyungs.

Jin was smiling because he saw, he saw Jisoo searching for him.

As soon as her eyes caught his she looked away.

He saw everything.

"She is intoxicated!"

"What's wrong with you?" Jennie sits and she saw Jisoo cupping he cheeks.

She shooks as No.

"I was thinking about something..." She spaces out.

"What?" Jennie lays on her lap.

"Why don't we all keep gathering at our mansion of all friends...?" She speaks.

"Huh! That a great idea Unnie! I will inform others." She stood up going but Jisoo held her arm.

"There is one more thing..." Jennie raises her brow asking her.

"Can we invite...Bts, Got7 and Txt...?" She ask biting her lips, Jennie looks at her stunned.

"Ahmm....friends right....so yeah....your wish..." She speaks not sure about Bts.

Jisoo smiled nodding at her.

"He is not that bad..." Jisoo smiled unintentionally.

Jennie was standing far from her noticing every move of Jisoo, but couldn't hear what she said.

Shooking off the thought she went to call Irene.

4 Days Later.

Thursday Evening, 4 : 30 PM

"Ahh I am so excited?... Is everything ready?" Rosé asks she places table out in their large garden.

Planned to have Barbecue all together.

"Anneyong!" Exo shouts entering, Twice and Blackpink laughed, greeting them.

Boys helped girls, arranging things, Bell rings.

"I will check!" Nayeon runs out as she was near.

She opens door, revealing Txt, Got7 and Bts.

"Hello Baby brother!" Nayeon hugs the hell out of Kai.

"Let's go to garden!" She walks forwards.

"Noona! Door is open." Kai reminds.

"Leave it some more friends are still left. After they come they can close it!" All follows her to garden.

Garden was quite large and main door wasn't much far so that's why she left door open for them.

"Wow!" Bomgyu exclaims seeing the preparations in garden.

Mini cute lights shining on walls. Flower Plants lining at corners of walls. While on front wall was Letters Hanging.

Welcome Home Baby Brothers.