Chapter : 7

Authors Pov.

They all were seeing them shocked to see some girls kidnapped them. Soon they started speaking. "Boss want that we should deliver these girls to their mansion." "Fine let's tie their eyes and mouth so they can't see where they are."

Lisa Pov.

They were tieing our eyes by black clothes. We were getting scared time by time. I was panicking thinking what if they were going to kill us. Rape us. Plz god save us. They started pushing clothes in our mouths. We were fully tied. "Sit in car." We couldn't see then. "Dumbo they can't see." "Oh yeah." They started pushing us inside we all sitting quietly. I heard muffles sounds beside me I couldn't figure out but then it hit me Jisoo Unnie and Rosé Unnie are crying. And about Jennie Unnie I have no idea. Where are we going?! What was happening?! Where are we ?! How we got. Kidnapped?! Who are they ?! All they questions were lingering in my mind. I couldn't notice my tears started falling making the cloth wet. Soon after car stopped we heard door opened they again started pushing us somewhere we couldn't see it. As Soon As we reached.

Jisoo Pov.

As we step into something or some mansion. Cold air I could tell it was not natural but Ac. Every where air even though cloth was there on my eyes I could see little bright lights. Soon some one started to speak. " You brought them." It seemed like a deep voice but it was quite familiar. I don't know why but I heard that voice somewhere. " Yes master." " Good job Girls." Some other voice but familiar. " Open their eyes and ropes."
Someone came near me and started opening my ropes then eyes.

Jennie Pov.

My eyes were still hurts because of crying.
As my vision got clear. I saw front to see some people sitting staring at us. I saw my members eyes were wide but I got confused. I again see forward to notice they were quite familiar. Soon realisation hit me it was THEM!!! The boys we met on our concert. What was there name...ummm... I can't remember it clearly but I know them.

Authors Pov.

They were all shocked. They felt someone has betrayed them. They were all crying silently but Lisa couldn't control herself. Only her sobs could be heard.
After regaining some strength Jisoo asked. "Why you bought us here?! What do you want?! What did you kidnapped us?!." She was beyond angry but still she feared what if something happened to them. "Oh dear dont you EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT US." Shouted one boy at Jisoo. "And about kidnapping you guys we want revenge from you guys." He smirked.

Rosé Pov.

Suddenly some spoke from behind us. "So they are here finally." Huh! I know that voice. Wait plz don't be what I am thinking.
We all turned around to see the most dreadful scene. It was them. The concert Boys BTS. But what scared me most was they were all bloody clothes like they all killed someone. "We bought you here to make you pay for what you have done." "You all are going to die the same way they died." They Died?! Who died?! Who are they talking about?! And us why will we die?! What is happening. "What do you mean?! What are you talking about?! And what did we do that you will make us pay?!" "Oh shut up bitch. You all killed some people who were dearest to us." "We didn't do anything. And about killing we don't know what you are talking about." Said Lisa. Jungkook came and slapped Lisa making her fall and blood near her lips.

"Lisa." All of us shouted. "Why did you slap her?!" Jennie unnie shouted at Jungkook. Then Yoongi grabbed her hairs tightly and shouted at her. "DON'T FREAKING RAISE YOUR VOICE!!" Because of intense pain Jennie Unnie started crying. "Leave my hairs." Yoongi left her hairs and shouted at girls behind them. "Take them to our torture room. And torture them. Till they all spill the truth!!"

Lisa Pov.

They brought us here. The basement. It was full of blood every where and at corner there was gadgets like Knifes , Guns more were there but I couldn't know the names. They all tied us on chairs. And started hitting us with metal rod. First one girl hit me on my thigh I screamed in pain it was very painful. They started hitting Unnies on their legs and hands. Then after this one another girl came and punched Jisoo Unnie she started coughing blood. Soon Jennie Unnie too started coughing blood as they were continuously punching us like we were some time of punching bag. I couldn't handle anymore it was paining very second. Rosé Unnie kept begging them to stop. But the didn't at last both Unnies passed out and I too feel I dizzy looks like me too will pass out. Suddenly everything went.

Authors Pov.

Only Jennie was awake. Rosé , Jisoo , Lisa all passed out but Jennie is kinda strong so she kept hold on herself not to pass out. "Tell us why did you kill them?!" Shouted one girl.

In return Jennie gave her a glare and shouted too. "We didn't kill anyone. We don't know who you are talking about!!!!" Again she was punched and last she too passed out.

Meanwhile.

In Korea.

Nayeon Pov.

Korea , Whole Korea and Japan is in shock. It's been a week. BlackPink is missing. Last they checked their house was one week a ago. And their rooms were clean except Jennie. It was messy. YG sangjang-nim called us asked whether we know or not. Due to some parapazzi the news got out. Last I know was Lisa called me saying they will stay there for few months as they wanted a tour of Japan. But now after two months I am getting news that there all are missing. It was very difficult to control the news. But it was some how controlled. Right now we are in police station. Me , Jihyo and Momo. "Sir you can't do this." I shouted at him. "Listen miss plz we can't do anything we are trying to find them at our best." A police officer requested. "Fine!!!! I give you 24 hours find them or else I will got to commisioner my self. Cause he is my father's friend. Got that!!!" Momo said.

Momo Pov.

I just can't understand. What the hell happened!!! How could they disappear?! What happened to them?! Are they alright?! I am just so frustrated. Ugh seriously something must have happened to them.
Where are you Blackpink?!??! My eyes were becoming teary. I just can't afford to loose them. They already suffered so much now they are missing. Seeing my eyes Jihyo Unnie hugged whispering soothing words. Just like Jisoo Unnie used to do when I used to cry. "It's okay. I believe they are all good. They are strong. Nothing will happen. Everything will be alright. Jisoo Unnie will be sad when she will see you crying. Let's just pray they are alright. Okay." Listening I nodded at her.

"God plz keep them save."
I said in my heart.💖

But little did she know there was something worst coming for them too.

To Be Continued.
...................................................................................................

( I genuinely apologize for not updating.
I was just a little busy with exams that's why. )