Chapter : 35

Jisoo Pov.

We all stopped our car outside Police Station. It was all crowded media was trying to break to break in but police was stopping them.

We went there they didn't stop us. We went inside Jennie was sitting there on chair handcuffed.

Her eyes went on her lap. "Jennie-yah, what happen?" Jihyo asks.

She look towards us there was sadness in her eyes, still they looked glowy with tears.

"Unnie, Your here." She smiles.

"These news are wrong right! They are wrong right?" I ask.

I knew she can't do it. No way, doing adultery is far, she can't even think about it.

She was about to say something when my eyes went towards Clara and her Husband.

I look back at Jennie for answer and she just looked down nodding as No.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!!" Someone shouts. It was familiar.

I turned towards the voice.

Jin...

What is he doing here. Not only him his friends were here too.

They were running out of breath. Everyone stood up in fear.

I could see fear lingering in there eyes.

"She tried committed adultery." The officer stutters in fear.

I could not believe it. My eyes filled with tears.

Nayeon marched towards Clara holding her collar she slammed her on wall.

"Tell me truth!" She shouts. Her husband tries to stop Nayeon but she pushed him back making him fall.

"Tell me!" Jihyo and Tzuyu tries to stop her but she doesn't stop.

"Unnie do something!" Jihyo say to me. I was just to numb to do anything.

I wasn't able to process anything. My Jennie-yah.

My Jennie-yah can't do that. She can't do it. I trust her.

I raised her. No way, she would never think of it.

I fell on my knees. My tears sprinted out.

Lisa Pov.

Nayeon Unnie kept shouting at Clara Unnie. No one was able to stop her.

Rosé Unnie and me were holding Jisoo Unnie who was crying shaking her head as No.

Yoongi went towards Clara Unnie's husband and pushed him aside.

Warning him to not touch her. He closed her Nayeon Unnie's eyes which were crying hard and she kept shouting at Clara Unnie to say truth.

She wasn't responding at her and just kept looking at Jennie Unnie, who was looking down and crying.

Yoongi forcefully turned Nayeon hugging her. She just fell on her knees.

"She c-can't do t-that. B-believe m-me, I know her b-better than everyone." Her tears were making me cry too.

I wasn't able to stop my tears. Nayeon Unnie clutched Yoongi's collars and kept repeating it.

"Please, wait outside. This is a police station." A officer said while looking down there was fear in his voice.

"No, I am not going out till I hear truth." Nayeon shouts at him.

"I did it." Jennie Unnie said.