Chapter : 56

Lisa Pov.

Fear engulfed me, my body was shivering in extreme fear and anxiety. No one could hear or help me.

I, myself couldn't save myself.

How easily I gave up.

I closed my eyes tightly, rewinding each and all beautiful memories spend with my Unnies.

I opened my eyes, when I smelled the Buring of things, "Please save me..." my last whisper came out.

"WHAT! HOW?" Jin shouts, as he abruptly stops the car.

The call from Taehyun, shocked him to core, Jisoo who was beside was panicked.

Jin took her out for just a small drive for fresh air, when he received call.

"Is everyone okay? Anyone hurt?" His core burning in anger, Jisoo was getting nervous each passing minute.

After conversation with opposite, he sighed anger.

"What happen?" Jisoo questions.

"What about Twice and Lisa and Rosé!" Jennie panics, Taehyung trying to calm her.

Her anxiety kicking in, she keeps having negative thoughts.

"All of them are okay!" He runs her back handing her water bottle.

"No! Something is not right, Taehyung!" He frowns.

"What you mean?"

"My heart is saying...something is wrong...very wrong!" She rubs her chest.

Meanwhile.

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

Everything blasted, each and everything burned shredded into small pieces.

but Lisa?

Flashback.

All of them were throwing the fuel everywhere, when suddenly a sound rang in their ears. They followed the noise, entering inside a hallway prepared to shoot the person.

No one was thee grabbing chance Lisa ran out, from her hiding spot running not before taking her heels off. She ran towards emergency exit, instead of lift.

When they came back, they saw someone running off and started to chase her. Lisa ran down hurrying.

"YAH! YOU STOP!" She ignored, not turning back.

She ended up, parking lot, she ran towards, but it was a dead end.

She turned towards the exit board at opposite of her, she ran but abruptly stopped when she heard footsteps.

She went to hide towards the corner, of a pillar. "YOU! BETTER COME OUT! WE SAW YOU!"

"LET'S GIVE AN OPTION, EITHER YOU COME OUT ON YOUR ON OR ELSE THE MOMENT, WE FIND YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!" Other of them shouts.

"Fine! We won't kill you. Just Come out we'll let you go!" He softened his voice manipulating her.

She just stilled on her place; they scattered around. She was just few steps away from door of exit.

She encouraged herself, running of to exit. Safely exiting from there, she ran towards out.

As she passed through the gates, it was all dark and scary.

She ran off from between tunnel, when encountered a loud blast.

She fell down closing her ears, soon later she started running off.