Chapter : 37

Authors Pov.

"Hey you rich brat!" The prisoner calls out for Jennie.

"M-me?" She asks her.

"No! I was talking to heavens! You only, come here!" She shouts angrily.

Jennie stood up going towards her. Prisoner grabbed her hairs and pulled her down on her knees.

"You should greet me like this!" She snaps at Jennie.

"And why should I?" Jennie look upwards in her eyes.

"Yah! I can't believe it. You committed crime and still this much attitude! Waah!" Her eyes bored in to Jennie's.

"Lower your eyes!" She snaps Jennie ignored and didn't lower her eyes.

"Girls teach her a lesson!" She snaps at other girls.

They stood and started, beating Jennie.

The cell which she was in was the last corner one, there were 4 more girls like her in same cell. And Police was at other side no could hear her painful whimpers, cries.

"Leave her!" Woman Police shouts as she saw girls beating Jennie. She came for taking rounds but ended up seeing it.

In fear everyone left her, and went back to there places.

She went inside to see whether she was okay or not. She informed others, they send a doctor to treat her bruised hands and face.

Her shirt's one button broke, doctor saw that and pinned it with a pin she had.

At Evening.

"We want to see Jennie!" Jisoo slams her hands on officer table. He wasn't allowing them to see her.

Because he was scared, he failed his duty. Jennie was beaten up, her clothes drops of blood.

He was terrified that if Kings get to know, he will be killed, because last night.

Flash Back.

"Yes sir, I will do it!" He says on phone call with Taehyung.

"Better take a proper care of her. Or else no one will know whether you were born in actual or was just a illusion!" Taehyung's voice was cold each sentence was gritted.

He knew Jennie was framed, he was trying his best to investigate it in his manner.

All night he kept his mens on runs to check out what happen with Jennie.

Flash Back Ends.

When the officer got to know, he literally cried for himself and for others safety.

"Looks like our officer don't treasure their lifes!" Jungkook says as he entered everyone stood up.

Behind him all his Hyungs were there. Bts got to know through their spies that girls were heading towards Police Station.

They cleared all there schedules and headed towards Station too.

"Sir!" All shouts standing up.

"Why aren't you letting them meet Jennie?" Jin asks.

Everyone gulps in fear, Bts sensed through their facial expressions something was definitely wrong.

"Bring her out!" Taehyung shouts at female officer. She went towards other side of cell and gulped.

Sir will blast the station!

She thinks in fear and opened cell. She took Jennie out and stopped in middle way.