Chapter : 58

10th July 2021.

A sweet yet sour morning for Taehyung, he exited the room grumpily with a sour mood, having an extreme hangover, his aggressiveness was on high level.

"What the hell! Arrgg" He shouts and went to Jungkook's room, there he was getting ready for an event.

"Oh! My pleasure you woke up!" Jungkook lashes with sarcasm. Taehyung eyes him annoyed, he raised a brow, "It did-"

"Didn't go well?" Jungkook cuts him off.

"How do you know?" He gulps.

"Jin Hyung is on fire..." He smiles.

----

02:56 PM.

"Unnie!" Lisa showed Jennie the shape of Macaron, "That's not how you do it. Let me help." She helps her, guiding her. "Wow! See I made it." Lisa laughs.

It was evening Jennie and Lisa bother making a surprise for Jisoo, she from past one month was requesting to eat Macaron, but she didn't know how to make. Jennie knew but she was so busy during her schedule to even have a diet properly.

As today both were on leave so thought to surprise Jisoo, who went out with Rosé to Mall just to do a window shopping, because Jisoo had a serious un-liking towards shopping and while the other one loved it.

Rosé somehow convinced her for window shopping agreeing not to buy anything, but she is Rosé, who know what she does.

"Lisa-yah, pass me that!" She points at the glasses to pour freshly made chocolate milkshake. "Only if I get to design" Jennie sighs because she knew she will again spoil it like last other times. "You can guide. Pwease..." Her doe-eyes did work on Jennie as she agrees.

Lisa internally smiles, she knew it was her weapons on her all Unnies, except sometimes it didn't use to work on Jisoo.

----

06:00 PM.

"Can't we just accept that they are in front of us again!" Nayeon grits.

"We should stop running away from them! And clear out why are they here again!" Jisoo speaks.

"And you think it's easy..." Jihyo said.

"I don't know anything except that I just hate them. I just can't express or explain the word HATE for them." Momo grits.

Jihyo, Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo and Momo were all sitting in a cafe.

"I will talk to them!" Jisoo said and Jennie in reply said she will accompany her.

----
"So, is it done?" Man asks, his guards nod their head in positive.

"They would be coming to Korea soon. The information has spread like jungle's fire!" His right hand said.

"THE BOSS IS AWAKE!!"

"IT'S A DISASTER!!" The man smirks.

"Lee Tae Joo! Let's meet again."

---

06 : 47 PM.

Jisoo glares at the girls sitting behind Jin. But he didn't know it, he was just staring at her who from last 40 minutes kept saying she wanted to speak about something important.

His stares were digging holes, her body feeling chills all over it. What she could do, she was scared of him.

His Monstrous side she saw during all those days he tortured them. Jennie did say she will accompany her but the moment she saw Jin she went back to sit where all were sitting. She gulped the way Jisoo glared, what could she do.

She still feels chills all over her body whenever she unconsciously thinks about those day in the Dark Cell of their basement.

Damn! She would die rather to experience it again. But she couldn't even leave her Unnie alone, so she stood up again went towards Jisoo and sat beside her. Jin raised a brow seeing her, he scoffs.

"So, what do you want to say?" He asks again for the 4th time.

"I w-wanted to sa-"

"Say something important. And what is that IMPORTANT THING? Because this is the fifth time you are saying this." He slaps the answer on her face. Jennie for a moment thought to smash his face because the way he talked but dropped the idea seeing his Cold Scary face.