Chapter : 22

Authors Pov.

Next Morning.

The door slammed open causing all girl to flinch open their eyes. Every one turn their head towards the door.

Many mens came inside with more girls with them. Threw them inside due to which all fell down.

They bent down opening their eyes, mouths and arms. All girls blinked and rubbed their eyes to see clearly as the were blurry with tears. And then they had same reaction all earlier girls had seeing the cage.

But Lisa who noticed someone familiar shouted her name. "Nayeon Unnie!" Standing properly she ran towards her and hugged her tight.

When girls were out of the shock they too ran towards her kneeling down and checking her whether she was okay or not.

"Jisoo Unnie you guys here how?! What happen?! Did they kidnapped you too?!" Nayoen asked while her tears didn't stop.

Jisoo nodded while crying. "T-they k-kidnapped u-us and b-bought u-us h-here, t-then t-they k-killed t-them." Lisa said while strutting then pointing towards cage.

Nayeon whose breathing was getting heavy time to time was finding it very had to breath. Jihyo hugged her tight while patting her back with her left hand and rubbing her back with her right hand.

"Shh shh it's okay calm down. Breath in. Breath out." Jihyo cooed her to which Nayoen followed her steps calming down.

Lisa Pov.

After Nayeon Unnie let go off the hug she asked something. "What do you think they will do to us?!"

Momo Unnie just shrugged her shoulders few minutes later she spoke. "It feels like our life has became a drama for all villans to come." I frowned not understanding what she trying to say.

"Means?!" Jihyo Unnie asked to which Momo Unnie answered. "Who ever comes in our life just plays a role of villan and goes away. First Bts kidnapped us, tortured us to death then second time again we got Kiddnapped at the mafia ball and now here we are again."

Everyone were silent processing what Momo Unnie said. She is right our life had become a drama. How much i remember our life's were only filled with happiness, smiles and laughs.

Now everything changed. I don't even feel to live sometimes. I just want to disappear and never comeback.

Is it hard for God to give us a little happiness. I remembered the time when we all were in our training days and the first time we all met twice and red velvet.

Twice remembering them I wonder. Do they know what happen to us?! What they could be doing?! Will they ever find us?! Will try ever find out what happen to us?!

To be honest now I really don't have any hope. Not even a inch of hope that we could get out of here.

I hope my last wish will be fulfilled if by chance I lose life here. 'To Meet Them Again for atleast for Last Time.' I smiled sadly thinking if I won't be able to meet 'Them'.

Flash Back.

(After they bought girls to building and killed them.)

Next Morning.

Nayeon Pov.

One day have passed. No one came to help me or rescue me. I was still in same position legs tied with chains, hands tied too and blind fold on my eyes with with a cloth in my mouth.

Jisoo Unnie where are you?! I need you! I am scared plz find me and hug me really tight. I don't want to be seen anymore.

Hide me from this world. You always were the one to say that you are always there for me. Then why aren't you here.