Chapter : 50

Jennie Pov.

My stomach hurts after laughing so much, that little girl kept saying us embarassing stories of her parents.

Her name is Jun A Yeong. So unique it was, Txt was loving her.

Tickling her, taking in arm and spinning, talking her, pampering her with love.

Lisa giggles and she kissed her cheeks, so cute.

"Noona..." I heard a small voice, I looked at boys they weren't the one called me.

"Noona..." I snapped towards Soobin.

He was clutching his bedsheets, his body was shaking vigorously. I ran towards him, holding his hands down.

He started shouting very loud, scaring others and the little girl.

"Taehyun call the doctors fast!" Jisoo Unnie shouts, he runs out.

"Kai go and call your Hyungs!" Lisa spoke as she held his legs, he was thrashing them.

Rosé kept the girl close to her chest; she was getting scared. Door burst opens as doctors rushed inside.

They pushed me and Jisoo Unnie back, kept checking his eyes and those machines.

Soon Kai entered panting along with boys. All of the were out of breath.

"Noona!"

"Noona!"

"Noona!!!" His hard voice and continue shouting was getting out of control. Nurses were trying to keep him down.

But he kept thrashing here and there, I couldn't stand anymore.

I pushed the nurse back harshly because she was digging her nails into his arms.

I lost my temper when blood ozed out his arm from the points were she was digging her nails.

I hugged him, though he kept thrashing vigorously, she stumbled back and was looking me with a glare but I didn't care.

Right now, my brother was more important than her stupid glare.

I will deal with you later! Just you wait idiot!

"Shh...shh...calm down...Noona is here!" I kept wisphering in his here.

2 to 3 minutes later his thrashing and shouting stopped but he still kept ranting Noona.

Soon he calmed down, as doctors gave him sedatives, I laid him back.

Turning towards nurse, Thap! I slapped her hard, I could hear gasps.

I couldn't careless, this idiot was hurting my brother.

"How dare you?! Do you know you were HURTING him, with your nails?" I pointed at his arm which was bleeding slightly.

She grits her teeth, fists clenched, when Jin held her, hand pushing her back and pointing his gun at her.

"If anything, happen to him! I swear your dead body will be going back to your family!" She shivers, nodding.

Few minutes of checking more, "What happen to him? Suddenly this act of his, is it any problem?" Jisoo Unnie asks.

"It was an attack...he is okay now...it's a good news! Anytime he can wake up!"

"SERIOUSLY?!" Lisa shouts a loud. While he nods.

Thank you God for returning my brother.

Soobin once you wake up I swear, I will never leave your side.