Chapter : 20

Jihyo Pov.

What was she doing here?! How she got Kiddnapped and involved in this?! Momo ran towards her and then she removed her blind fold. Jisoo Unnie too untied her hands.

She blinked several times and only word came out of her lips. "W-water." She asked for water and we didn't have that. "Unnie sorry b-but we don't have water." Rosé said. "Wait we have!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Where?!" Jisoo asked her to which she answered. "Downstairs the water I used to wake you guys up. May be some is still left in jug I will go and bring." Lisa said then Momo spoke. "Don't go alone take someone with you."

"Fine I will go with her." Rosé said and Lisa nodded at her. They both went downstairs. I turned my head to Sandara Unnie. How after so many years she here also like this?!

Why is she back and that also after so many years. Jisoo Unnie sat down on her one knee examining whether she was okay or not. Momo was beside Unnie too and Jennie was standing beside me.

She kept a hand on my shoulder I looked at her she nodded up and down at me, I knew what she was trying to say with her eyes.

I just smile at her mouthing her. 'I am okay' and then she nodded at me. Rosé and Lisa came inside giving water to Sandara Unnie to drink. After drinking she looked directly into my eyes.

But I turned my eyes away from her not wanting to seen her again. Once she looked away from me I turn my self to Jisoo Unnie. "Jihyo." Jisoo Unnie call out my name.

Suddenly we heard some footsteps coming towards up. We all panicked there was another way to get out of here.

We all ran back of door and Momo helped Sandara Unnie. The door wasn't enough but still we managed to hide. Footsteps were coming near and then some boys entered the room.

Our all breath hitched they looked around but standing from door only didn't move forward. "What do you think are we stupid?!" Out of 6 mens third one spoke. Huh what does he mean?! "Better come out or we have our way too." Another man said. Do they knew we are here?! Ahh plz help someone.

"Fine then you choose this yourself." One of them said. They all moves forward not turning back and then on of them closed door by his leg without even turning back.

We all gasped without making any noise plz don't. Tears filled my eyes wanting to be seen. Now all I wish is for wall to be open and sallow us in so no can see us.

All of them turned back in a second. Gazing us with their cold eyes. One men came forwards separating Sandara Unnie from us. And then two other men hold Lisa and Rosé. Other one went to Jisoo holding her arm tightly to which she started struggling.

Now me, momo and Jennie were left. "Leave her you idiot." Momo shouted at men who grabbed Jennie's hairs tightly to which she let out a cry.

Other left came and held us too and all of us were struggling. "Stop it Damn it." The man who holding Lisa shouted angrily. We all flicnched really hard.

Opening the door they took us outside downstairs and then we came back to place where we were stuck. I couldn't see any door then what will do here?!

They took us out of the place. All I could see outside was darkness and forest everywhere. There was no light. Two mens went somewhere in jungle and after atleast 30 minutes they bought something.

It was a bag opening it they bought ropes out of the bag. Tieing our arms back and then bought black clothes and started covering our eyes. It was already dark I couldn't see anything.

After that I felt something near my mouth I started so the man shouted at me. "Stand straight idiot." And the stuffed cloth in my mouth.

Not only me I could hear members mufflings too. Then holding my arm they started walking somewhere I don't know.