Chapter : 36

J hope Pov.

Next Morning.

10:00AM.

She was sleeping and I kept staring at her. Her eyes puffy, dried tears on her cheeks.

She still looked so beautiful with her this state. She was in my bedroom.

Last after girls crying Taehyung called driver to comes where we were.

We sat in limo, girls slept after few minutes of driving. They weren't in there sense that's why they didn't do anything, just kept doing what we told them to.

We didn't know where to drop them so we took them to our Private Mansion.

Which was out of City, it was in middle of Trees. It had a different route, no one knew about our this mansion.

There were no maids here, if we wanted some time alone, we used to comes here.

Because they never liked city. Always wanted to be live in silence.

But when we lost them, we never came here again unlike yesterday night.

It somehow felt right for a moment. She stirred in her sleep.

I laid back pretending to sleep even though I didn't sleep whole night, while she wakes up.

Momo Pov.

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry then vision was cleared. The room was so unfamiliar.

Where am I

I turned towards right, my eyes wide open as I saw J-hope sleeping beside me.

I immediately stood up from bed standing in corner. What was I doing with him on bed?

But then everything started replays in minmd. Police Station, Jennie's Arrests, We all crying, they comforting us then we sat in a limo.

After that what happen I don't know. I silently went out.

I gaped, the hous—no I mean Palace like place was so beautiful. Everything was shining with bright golden lights.

Every corner was lighted. I walked a little bit and stop and infront of stairs.

There was 2 floors down. It means I was on 3 floor. On left it had 6 rooms and same as on my right.

The room I came out was on my left, third room.

I gulped, where was I? I felt like I was going insane, because the lights were to bright.

Some tapped on my shoulder, I froze. Slowly turned around, he was standing there.

J-hope, I sighed in relief. But then I realised, was I happy that it was him?

He snapped his fingers, I looked at him with questioning gaze.

"I know, I am handsome. No need to think about me this much, Your tiny brain won't be able to handle it." His tone teasing making me blush.

What the hell, why am I blushing?

"I ain't thinking about you." He was about to say something out him off.

"Where am I ? Where are other friends!"

"They are with my members."

"What?! Where are they?!"

"They are in their room sleeping with your friends." My eyes widen.

Sleeping with my Friends.

Yah Momo! Don't get wrong ideas!!

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Where are they!" I shouted.