Chapter : 19

(The dress which they wore. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa.)

Flash Back.

Authors Pov.

10:00 AM.

In the morning and again boring day for Black Pink and as usual they all were sitting in hall. Jennie was sitting crossed legs on sofa and Lisa's head was on her lap and both were watching movie. While Rosé was scrolling her Instagram and Jisoo, she was laying on Jennie's shoulder watching tv too.

"Unnies I am bored. Let's go somewhere it's really boring." Lisa said and then pouted cutely. "I know it's really boring so what should we do?!" Rosé asked her Unnies.

Jisoo's phone rang she picked it up and signaled them to keep quiet. They all nodded she talked to someone and suddenly she started beaming like a child. All members looked at each other and then at her. 'Has she gone crazy?!' Lisa thought shaking her head.

After cutting the call she just started jumping on another sofa on which Rosé was sitting. "Yah what happen?! Why are you acting like a small 5-year-old kid who just got its chocolate?!" Rosé asked Jisoo. "You don't yah me ok." Jisoo said.

Jisoo started to speak again. "Well, the thing is YG Sangjang - nim called. He said we are invited in an orphanage's 5 Anniversary and it's tonight Starting at 6pm. And orphanage's owner wants us to go there and celebrate it with them and dress code is Red and Black." Listening this all jolted with happiness and started to jump too on sofa.

"Well, I think we go out for shopping." Jennie suggests all frowned and faced Jennie with confusion on their faces. "Why Unnie I think we have enough clothes right?!" Lisa asked her. "I am not saying for clothes." She answered her and Rosé asked her. "Then for what shopping?!" "Girls we need to buy gifts for children."

"Correct!" All said together and then laughed together. "Well let's go and get ready for shopping." Jisoo ordered her members like a mother. To which all stood up together and saluted her and then ran towards their rooms laughing.

It was true that Black Pink loved childrens and also loved to admire them. Whenever they used to see Childrens with their parents they used to get sad because they never had a good childhood.

Time Skip.

5:40 PM.

BlackPink was getting ready Jennie and Jisoo were in their room while Lisa and Rosé in their own room.

Jisoo Pov.

I checked myself out one last time in mirror and then went out for checking whether all gifts are packed perfectly or not. Once I counted all gifts, I went towards fridge opening it I took out all chocolates which Rosé kept in fridge to be Frozen, so it won't melt.

Taking out I placed them on table and then again went towards fridge taking out cold water bottle, opening it I drank water from it.

"Guys it's already 5:40pm come out fast." I shouted for members to come out. Lisa came out followed by Rosé and Jennie. To be honest all looked like fairies. They were looking really pretty.

"Unnies how am I looking?!" Lisa asked twirling around like princess. We all smiled in awe. "You look like a fairy Lisa." Rosé complimented her. "Really Unnie?!" She asked again to which we all nodded.

Her dress was really very cute. " Maknaes sit in car while Jennie will help me in keeping gifts in car." I ordered. Rosé and Lisa nodded at me going out while I was holding boxes along with Jennie. Lisa had keys so she opened door's lock and trunk.