prologue

Arts room

Me : I'm completely annoyed with this school and it's students, and to spice it up they are going on a road trip. What can be worse than that?

Jimin : Relax Jungkook it's just a camping you are overreacting.

Me  : You will obviously say that Jimin, because you like those dirty glances girls throw at you, but I don-

The furious conversation between the teachers gets interrupted by the security guard of the school.

Security : Mr. Jeon, the principle wants to see you.

Jimin : Yes.

Me : The best day ever.

*Groaning in frustration the teacher leaves the room.*

In front of principle's office

As I was about to knock the door I hear two people arguing about something so I decide to stay at the door for a while to let th continue

??: I'm not going there and that's final.
Who is that person her voice is familiar.

Principle : you are coming and that's final.
This is the principle I can understand his voice but the next one?
Why do I care huh. Wait...

That's it this is how I will tell him that I don't want to go to that shitty camping and will leave. Amazing jungkook you can do it.

*The door opens*

Wait a holy second i-is t-that... y-y/n? She's become more beautiful.

*Eye contact*
*Badam badam*
What is happening?

I couldn't take my eyes off her till she exits the room.

Principle : *clears his throat*

Me : uhmm.... You called for me sir?

What was that? What was she doing in here? I thought she left the country 5 years ago. 5 years, but she still is beautiful, more beautiful. She still makes my heart flutter.

I kept on thinking about her not caring about what the principle was saying and what was the real reason  I am here. All of the memories making my heart swell from happiness, building hope for our future together

But one thought that breaks me into pieces, that makes me guilty crushes all the hope in my little heart for our future.

Will she.... Will she ever forgive me?
______________________________

Right now it's just a prologue I will Start posting chapters soon.
By soon I mean soon yes.
I admit that I'm a lazy person, I don't write like a little part today and little later I complete that in a day though but still I will take time to add some drama or some comedy I guess.
I promise I will try my best to not disappoint you guys.

Well i don't think it is something anyone will repost or copy. (Unmotivated ? Yes I am.)
______________________________

❣️Thank you for reading till here.❣️