part 29

Jungkook : you do remember the first time we met right?

He asked while moving towards the end of the wall with the prints in his hands almost ending.

You : there are lots of first time in my mind, which one more precisely are you talking about?

You asked while you were still struggling with the pictures in your hand. No matter how fats you do they don't seem to end fast.

Jungkook : the one in the hallway, when we bumped into each other, and you stopped while yelling at me.

He replied being done with his part of the work, and coming towards you to help you with the pictures.

You : yeah.

Jungkook : that was my first time to notice you, you were different from everyone. I mean people apologize for their mistakes, but you? You yelled at me, and stopped after looking at my face, you were staring as if you've seen a celebrity. And I made a quick assumption, you were just like those college girls, who are down for fuck's. I'm sorry for that. But now as I recall those moments I don't feel annoyed as I was that day.

He chuckled after completing his sentence. As you both finished pasting pictures. He took on the bed lying side by side to each other, looking at sealing.

You : you don't have to be sorry for that, to be honest I didn't knew I would love you this much, back then. So basically I was just like those college girls, down

for fu-

Jungkook : shut up.

He interrupted you from saying any further.

Jungkook : where was I? Yeah I was angry, at first. But then again on that day, I saw you in the cafeteria fighting with Lia. I was amazed because even after being a junior, you were the only girl who had guts to stand against her. And I was really proud of you.

You nodded at his words.

Jungkook : and that was it for that day. The next day I saw in hallway, while I was leaning against one of the locker with your brother, and Jimin hyung next to me. I saw you with Hoseok hyung. To be honest I didn't liked that, I didn't knew why? But I do now. You were happily talking with him, walking in the hallway. Then again Lia came, which was her daily routine according to me, licking up on you, and you both started fighting. As Taehyung was with me, he didn't waisted a second he followed the direction towards you.

Jimin and I followed too, that's when I knew you were his sister. But the way you handled her, oh god that was my favourite moment. You just claimed my heart that time, not totally actually, that was some times later, I could say I developed a liking towards you. Yeah that would be the best words to describe.