part 05

You woke up with the loud buzzing of your alarm. Getting off the bed you made your way towards the bath room to get ready for work.

You were not the lazy one, you belonged to the group of morning energy at high level.

In good 15 minutes you were ready to go to hell slash school. Just then your phone started buzzing indicating that you've got a call.

You : hello?

Jin : hey y/n I'm sorry I must be ruining your sleep. But I forgot a progress report of class 11 in my room could you please come and give me?

You : yes ofcourse. But what was that about ruining my sleep. I do work there too even if it's just as substitute.

Jin : I thought you agreed with teaching only 3 days.

You : oh, I totally forgot about that. But don't worry I'm ready I'll just take 5 minutes. I'll give you the report.

Jin : okay!

*Call ended*

You took the car keys. And made your way out of your room. In your way downstairs you met a horrible looking Taehyung.

Hairs messed up in a worst way possible, pale face and puffy eyes. He was never this worst before. Without saying anything you pulled him into a hug.

You : it's okay everything will be fine.

You consoled him, even though you didn't knew what the problem is.

And him without hesitation hugged you back.

Taehyung : I'm sorry for telling at you.

He made a sincere apology.

You : it's okay silly.

Saying this you broke the hug and proceed to leave. Just then you were interrupted with an exhausted looking Namjoon.

Namjoon : you guys should have stayed like this a little more. I was almost done opening my phone's camera.

You : what for.

Namjoon : a picture ofcourse. I don't know when I will get the honour to see you guys like this again.