part 22

While jimin and you were having conversation with each other Hoseok and Jin joined you after giving the two bag full of snacks and drinks to the incharge, which he was holding. While hobi had one more with him.

They both joined your conversations and handed the bag to you, while Jin sitting next to you and hobi next to Jimin.

You : what is this?

Hoseok : snacks for us.

Jimin : won't it be unfair, to everyone's else?

Hoseok : who cares. As long as our princess is happy we can fight the world for her. Right Jin hyung?

Jin : of course, my baby sister comes first.

You : who told you buy all this?

Hoseok : your lovely boyfriend miss.

Aww, that's so sweet of him, he really cares for you a lot. You smiled Persing your lips out of shyness.

Jimin : someone's blushing.

Jimin said in teasing voice, resulting you hiding your face more in his shoulder, and hitting him continuously but lightly.

Jimin : stop this your boyfriend's giving looks to me.

But you didn't budge. You were still embarrassed, while your hitting didn't stop. Jimin chuckled at your behaviour.

Jimin : stop it or he will kill me y/n.

You sat back properly in your position, with your cheeks bloodshot red. You saw Jungkook staring at you, from the court, with an unexplainable expression on his face. He didn't broke the eye contact untill Yoongi called him.

You shrugged it off and started rummaging through the bag Infront of you. You saw a chocolate cupcake inside, just as you were about to take it, your cell phone staring ringing gaining almost everyone's attention at how loud it's voice was in the almost silent stadium.

You took your phone to see who was the person calling, just as your eyes landed on the caller ID you shouted *OMG* from excitement again embarrassing yourself Infront of everyone present. You face palmed yourself, for your stupidity.

You sat back in your position shifting away from Jimin towards Jin and received the video call.