part 18

*At the café*

You were finished with your pastries, now the coffee was left. While the boys were eating sandwiches with some cold drink on side. (This reminded me of chicken noodle soup with soda on the side)

Jimin : I didn't knew you guys will be wild even in the worst situation.

Jimin exclaimed out of no where and shook his head in disappointment. You were confused as to what he is implying.

You : what do you mean by getting wild, and what situation?

Jimin : forget about the situation, what is that on your neck?

You : what is no my neck?

You were now too much in confusion,  he saw him talking his self phone out of his Jean's pocket. He leaned forward and clicked a picture of you neck and showed it to you.

You were shocked, how did it got there? There was a hickey on you neck, a dark one. Then you realised that you were sitting on Jungkook's lap. You turned your head towards him instantly, possibly making a crack noise.

The guy was not even bothered, he was quietly eating the sandwich like nothing ever happened, you were so angry that you wanted to jump on him and choke him to death right there in the café.

You : Mr. Jeon Jungkook, mind explaining?

You asked practically throwing draggers at him with your eyes. He just shooked his head and continued eating the sandwich. You were shocked at his audacity.

You : ugh, let's just make some rules for our agreement, okay? Jungkook.

Listening the word agreement words his head shot up. He looked at you with his doe eyes, and pouting lips which were munching on the food, with a sous on the corner of his lips.

You leaned forwards and wiped his lips with your thumb and sat back on your previous position. While everyone present in the café looked at you both, some with awe, some with jealousy, and some with cringe.

Yoongi : can you guys stop being romantic for a second?

You/Jungkook : NO!

You both said in unison making the guy annoyed.

You : so where was I? Hmm. Untill over agreement finishes there will be no skin contact. This is one and only rule, you get that?

He chocked at his sandwich after hearing this. You gave him a glass of water to drink, but he shook his head.

Jungkook : no, you can't do this to me?

You : yes I can.

Jimin : what happened?

Jungkook : y/n and I made an agreement-

You : nothing happened, now finish your sandwiches and let's go.

Saying this you glared at Jungkook, there's no way he can dominate you now.

You all finished the leftover, payed the bills and let the café.

You : I'll drive now you guys can take rest you all must be tired.