part 08

You : So guys today I don't feel like teaching anything, so do whatever the hell you guys want to do. No unnecessary noise. Okay?

Students : yes miss.

Saying this you sat on your chair head resting on the desk. After the meeting with jimin your mind is stuck on that one question. If you still have feeling for Jungkook or not? You yourself are not sure about your feelings.

Till now you never felt like missing him, maybe sometimes you did, but not always. But again if you don't have feelings for him why aren't you committed with anyone. Why are you afraid of the idea of marrying someone.

And on top of that when jimin mentioned about him paying the debt of his mistake, why did you felt bad. But what did he meant by only you can take him out of that deep shit he is in.

You thoughts were interrupted by the loud voice from the announcement mic.

Voice from mic : Good Morning everyone, this is your incharge of the school. This announcement is to inform the students from class 9 to 12. The they will be going on road trip for 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be holiday and the day after tomorrow we'll head for the trip. Your parents will be informed through your class teacher. Rest of the information will be given to you after the meeting with teachers.

After the announcement cloud cheers and voices could be heard from rest of the classes except yours they all were looking at you for permission.

You : what? I said no noise means no noise. Do your work.

You glared at the students. It's not like you were always the cold one, you were sometimes chill and had fun time with students but right now you were not in mood.

It was all silence in the class untill a girl broke it.

Girl : miss will you come with us?

You : I don't think so.

Girl : ma'am please. it will be fun if you'll come. Rest of the teachers are so boring, please ma'am please.

You : I don't actually like the idea of road trip it's tiring. And there will be fun with all teachers.

Girl : miss no one is as friendly as you. Please miss.

Now all the class starting persuading for coming to the road trip.

You : okay I'll think about it.

As soon as the class ended you quickly made your way towards the principal's office.