part 11

First day of trip

Right now you were in the garden behind the hostel with jungkook, waiting for the rest of the people to arrive.

You both got there before anyone thanks to your driving speed. Sitting on the bench near the boundary. You took your phone out of Jean pocket and dialed your brother's number.

After some rings he finally picked up.

You : do I need to say something.

Jin : we're almost there.

You : fine.

Saying this you ended the call. While jungkook came and sat beside you.

Jungkook : what did he say.

You : he said they are almost here.

Jungkook : hmm.

None of you said anything after that. And now it started to become little awkward the memories of the ride coming back to your mind over and over again.

So you took your earphones out from your bag which was with you the whole time. And started to listen to some songs to lessen the awkwardness.

You played 'Past lives' by BØRNS and looked down playing with the grass underneath. You felt the music fading from you one ear, then you saw your one ear plug was taken by jungkook and now it was in his ear.

You didn't said anything and let him be.

Jungkook : I can relate to this song. And it's my favourite as well.

You : hmm.

You continued looking down, this time you took your heels off and placed your bare feets on the wet grass. Which was little cold but relaxing as well.

Soon jungkook started to sing with the song.

"Through all of my life, I never thought I'd wait so long for you. The timing is right, the starts are aligned. So save that heart for me, cause girl you know that you're my destiny. Swear to the moon's, the starts, the sons and the daughters, our love is deeper than the oceans of water."

You felt he was singing this for you. You couldn't help but take a look at him. and he was jamming to the song not caring about anything. Once he caught you looking at him. He had this ugly smirk on his lips. So you just changed the topic.